Experienced Table Games Supervisor - $2500 Sign On Bonus - JACK Cleveland Casino
59908 | Gaming Industry Experience Required
Experienced Table Games Supervisor - $2500 Sign On Bonus
JACK Cleveland Casino
Cleveland, Ohio 44113
Apr 26, 2021
May 26, 2021
Type of Position:
Casino Tables, Slots, Sports, & Online Gaming
Reporting to the Assistant Shift Manager, the Table Games Supervisor is responsible for supporting and ensuring operations run smoothly through positive interactions with guests, resolution of disputes and management of floor operations on an ongoing basis. Responsible for the training and equitable treatment of all Casino personnel. Responsible for building and maintaining a team atmosphere both within and across departments through effective communication, leadership, coaching and employee development.
- Leads, coaches and supports table games dealers to ensure legendary customer service.
- Ensures table games dealers have the training, tools and mindset to enable them as service professionals.
- Leads in a way that creates continuous improvements in the guest and employee experience.
- Ensures operational and game integrity.
- Tracks guest play and relays all pertinent information to Manager
- Resolves guest concerns in a quick, professional and efficient manner
- Executes changes in table games limits to meet the customer demand and needs of the business
- Informs Asst. Shift Manager and Surveillance team of unnatural or irregular play
- Maintains bank floats
- Reports significant cash and cheque transactions
- Verifies issuance of credit after all necessary signatures are confirmed
- Knows and abides by Ohio Casino Control Commission regulations, internal controls and company policies and procedures
- Presents oneself in a polished, professional and service-minded way and leads team to do the same
- Holds team accountable for various job policies and ensures adherence to regulatory, departmental and company policies.
Who we are
Voted Top Workplace with the Cleveland Plain Dealer 3 Years Running!! Are you the type of person that enjoys providing a high-level of customer service? If so, come join our Team At JACK Entertainment!
As a company, we are JACK Entertainment are a recognized leader in the gaming and hospitality industry and a champion for good in the community. We believe in making the company a great place to work and play! We make it easy to join the fun, strive to amaze always, frequently challenge the status quo and regularly let our team members know they make a difference. We strive to provide an amazing work environment, with lots of awesome team members, and a pretty relaxed atmosphere.
GAMING INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED
Education & Experience Requirements
- High school diploma or GED is required- College Degree preferred
- Must have experience working in Table Games as a Dealer or Supervisor
- 1-2 years supervisory experience required
- Must be at least 21-years of age
- Excellent employee and customer service skills are essential
- Must be able to perform basic math quickly
- Must be able to get along with co-workers and work as a team
- Must present a well-groomed appearance
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- Must enjoy entertaining and communicating with the public
- Excellent math skills and the ability to multi-task
- Must possess and demonstrate a genuine desire to serve the public
- Must have a professional appearance and be team player.
- Must have broad knowledge of casino rules, regulations, and procedures, including good game security.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must be able to continuously perform repetitive hand, arm, and shoulder motion.
- Must be able to sit, stand or walk for long periods of time (4 hours).
- Must be able to respond calmly and make rational decisions when handling employee conflicts.
- Must be able to maneuver throughout all areas of the property and from floor to floor either by stairways (minimum of 20 steps) or escalator.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.; and, have the ability to push, pull, reach, bend, twist, stoop and kneel.
- Respond to visual and aural cues.
- Must have the manual dexterity to operate a computer and other necessary office equipment.
- Must be able to tolerate areas containing dust, loud noises and bright lights.
- Must be able to work varied shifts, weekends and holidays as needed.
- Ability to simultaneously manage several projects, and not be frustrated by changing priorities and unforeseen obstacles to achieving objectives.
- Ability to speak distinctly and persuasively.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand English.
- Ability to obtain a Gaming Occupational License within the State of Ohio. JACK Entertainment covers all fees associated with obtaining your license (i.e. application cost, background fees, and fingerprinting costs).
$2,500.00 Sign On Bonus ~ Must have 1-2 years experience as a Table Games Supervisor
Relocation Assistance Available (based on distance)
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
JACK Cleveland Casino
100 Public Square
Cleveland OH, 48226
JACK Cleveland Casino is located in historic downtown Cleveland. The casino features over 800 slots including nearly 90 video poker machines and close to 100 table games. The casino also has 22 electronic Synergy table game stations where you can play Blackjack, Roulette, Craps, and Baccarat simultaneously on your personal play station.
The casino offers a seven food & drink venues and the casino is connected by an indoor walkway to The Ritz Carlton Cleveland which has over 200 rooms.