Director of Finance - Table Mountain Rancheria and Gaming Commission
Director of Finance
Table Mountain Rancheria and Gaming Commission
Friant, California 93626
Mar 25, 2021
May 25, 2021
Type of Position:
Accounting & Finance
Table Mountain Rancheria in Friant, California has an immediate opening for a Director of Finance to oversee the Accounting Department of Table Mountain Rancheria. Directs all financial activities for the organization related to auditing, accounts payable processing, accounts receivable collection, tax compliance and payroll. Analyze and review financial data, report financial performance, prepare budgets, and monitor expenditures and costs.
The following is a list of essential duties and responsibilities for this position. It is not all-inclusive, other duties and responsibilities may be added as needed and management may modify this job description when appropriate.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide leadership, direction and management of the finance and accounting department
- Provide strategic recommendations to the Tribal Council on major economic strategies, objectives, and financial programs for the company
- Conduct weekly and monthly financial assessments and generate reports to be submitted to the Tribal Council (projections and other special projects as required)
- Advise the Tribal Council on long-term business and financial planning goals
- Track cash flow and financial planning as well as analyzing the company's financial strengths and weaknesses and propose corrective actions to the Tribal Council
- Direct financial activities of all organizational enterprises and entities including Eagle Springs Golf & Country Club, the Beach Club and the Medical Clinics
- Oversee Administration expenses
- Ensures quarterly and annual grant reporting is submitted timely
- Develop and implement goals, policies, priorities, and procedures relating to financial management, budget and accounting and payroll
- Direct the maintenance of general and subsidiary ledgers, accounts receivable, revenue distribution, depreciation, cost, property and operating expenses, and insurance records
- Oversee audit and tax functions, coordinate activities with outside audit firms and review firms performance
- Conduct analysis of financial risks and benefits on business initiatives
- Establishes relationships with banks and other financial institutions
Carries out supervisory responsibilities of staff performing financial reporting, accounting, accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll and budgeting duties in accordance with Tribal policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities may include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
GAMING INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS PREFERRED
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting unless otherwise waived by Tribal Council as based on determined experience and accomplishments.
- Certified Public Accountant preferred.
- Seven (7) to ten (10) years related experience as well as other relevant education or work experience.
- Final candidate offered the position would need to pass a background check.
All applications will be kept in the strictest confidence.
This is a full-time position offering excellent benefits such as Paid Time Off (PTO), Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Life Insurance, plus more!
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
To apply, please click on the “Apply Now” button which will submit your Casino Careers resume and place it in the Applicant Tracking Report. You may also use the Email Employer button to submit your resume.
Table Mountain Rancheria Tribal Gaming Commission
23736 Sky Harbour Road
P.O Box 410
Friant, CA 93626
Table Mountain Rancheria Tribal Gaming Commission is the tribal agency responsible for conducting background investigations and issuing gaming licenses to Table Mountain Casino and Bingo employees.
Background Investigations must be conducted on all employees for the purpose of determining whether they are suitable for employment under the criterion.
Table Mountain Casino is located in Friant, CA, just 20 minutes north of Fresno, they offer 250,000 square feet of gaming space, including 2,000 slot machines, 40 table games, 10 poker tables and Bingo seating for 700.