Dispatcher- Sign On Bonus $500! - Spotlight 29 Casino
Dispatcher- Sign On Bonus $500!
Spotlight 29 Casino
Coachella, California 92236
Aug 06, 2021
Mar 01, 2022
Type of Position:
We are seeking for experienced and energetic Dispatchers to join our growing organization. In this position the Dispatcher will receive emergency and routine calls for service; give information to the public; dispatch manpower; maintain logs of radio traffic and call for service; maintain system for storage and retrieval of related records. Responsible for video surveillance of activities throughout the parking lots and observes any illegal activities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Upon request, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Provide outstanding customer service to guests and all other employees by exceeding our mission statement: “We are here for the guest. Period”
- Receive and record incoming and outgoing calls on telephone and radio equipment.
- Operate and maintain telephone and radio equipment.
- Answer all incoming calls for service promptly in the prescribed manner and dispositions them accordingly.
- Dispatch manpower and equipment in emergencies and routine calls for service.
- Contact other departments or outside agencies as needed.
- Maintain and log secured keys, dispatch logs, visitor and pass logs.
- Carry out clerical duties as required to support departmental operations.
- Operate Axiom System and Surveillance System.
- Enforce Gaming License to be visual above waist at all times while on Casino property.
- Update and maintain Lost & Found property logs.
- Provide various other services as delegated or required in accordance with training and assignment.
- Ensure compliance with all Minimum Internal Control Standards (MICS) as well as all Tribal Internal Control Standards (TICS).
- Present a positive image of the Tribe to its guests and vendors and to assist them as required.
- Must follow all safety policies and procedures and attend all scheduled safety meetings and training as a condition of employment.
- Perform any other assignments that may be delegated.
GAMING INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS PREFERRED
Education and Experience
- Must possess a High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Previous dispatching experience preferred.
Certification, Licenses and Additional Information
- Must pass pre-employment physical
- Must be able to pass background suitability investigation.
- Must obtain a Tribal Gaming License.
- Must provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States within 72 hours of employment
- Able to uphold a high level of Confidentiality.
- Ability to manually operate closed circuit video equipment.
- Ability to maneuver & view action throughout Casino parking lots whenever patrol function is necessary.
- Able to effectively communicate with others both verbally and written.
- Able to work with little or no supervision.
- Ability to work at a fast paced environment.
BE PART OF THE SPOTLIGHT 29 TEAM! WE ARE OFFERING NEW HIRE SIGN ON BONUS $500!
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
To apply, please click on the “Apply Now” button which will submit your Casino Careers resume. You may also use the Email Employer button to submit your resume and cover letter.
If you don’t have a resume and would like to complete a written application, please stop by our offices Monday – Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
We are located on the Second Floor by the escalators next to Blue Bar. Covered parking is available. Please be aware you’ll be required to wear a face mask and your temperature will be taken by security personnel. Please bring photo ID in case you we need you to obtain a Guest Pass for interviewing with us. Thank you!
Spotlight 29 Casino
46-200 Harrison Place
Coachella, CA 92236
Web Site: https://www.spotlight29.com
Be Part of Our Team!! There’s a reason why some of our associates have been a part of our Team for 25+ years. We are an employer of choice and proudly associated with the Twenty-Nine Palms Band of Mission Indians.
As one of the larger employers of the Coachella Valley, we offer our Team Members competitive wages & benefits including medical, dental, vision educational reimbursement; discounted Team Member meals, training & development, rewards and recognition, and much more.
Spotlight 29 Casino employs over 500 local residents our casino features more than 1,500 Las Vegas-style slot machines, 35 table games, food & beverage outlets, banquet and entertainment space. Spotlight 29 Casino is located at the eastern end of the Coachella Valley on Dillon Road between Interstate 10 and Hwy 86.
Check out our other Casino...
Tortoise Rock Casino in Twentynine Palms, California is beautifully situated between the majestic Joshua Tree National Park and one of the country’s largest military training facilities—the United States Marine Corps Air Ground Combat Center. We employ 150+ Team Members.
The casino offers 30,000 square feet of gaming space, with the industry's best Slot Machines, plenty of Table Games, live poker, live entertainment, along with Oasis Grille and Shelly’s Lounge.