IT Provisioning Analyst - Temp - San Manuel Casino
IT Provisioning Analyst - Temp
San Manuel Casino
Highland, California 92346
Feb 26, 2021
Jun 15, 2021
Type of Position:
The IT Provisioning Analyst will be responsible for processing all aspects of account creation/deactivation and user access requests at San Manuel Band of Mission Indians and other tribal-owned properties. This position requires an understanding of user access mechanisms and proficiency in the use of various provisioning tools. This position will regularly interact with internal customers that include end-users, management, and HR thus requiring excellent customer service skills. Success means being highly organized, self-motivated, detail-oriented and result-focused.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
1. Provision and de-provision user access rights on various information systems. Assist with multi-factor authentication and VPN supported technologies.
2. Manage incidents and requests related to all aspects of provisioning responsibilities. Troubleshoot account creation, access, transfer issues.
3. Provide support functions related to verification of end-user security. Execute audits and adhere to all IT and InfoSec policies and procedures.
4. Assist in the design, maintenance, and integrity of the role-based access structure.
5. Assist in documenting, analyzing, and streamlining application account provisioning processes.
6. Contribute to maintaining provisioning team dashboard with executive-level reporting on KPI’s, SLA’s and other relevant metrics on workload, trends, account tracking and issues. Recommend areas of improvement.
8. Assist in creating, reviewing and updating a How-To knowledge base of provisioning processes.
9. Participate in projects and tasks related to provisioning/deprovisioning as required
10. Perform other duties as assigned to support the efficient operation of the department.
- Associate’s degree in Computer Science or related field and at least two (2) years of relevant IT work experience required.
- Two (2) or more years of IT Service Desk/IT Customer Support experience
- An equivalent combination of education and progressive, relevant and direct experience may be considered in lieu of minimum educational/experience requirements indicated above.
- Experience with Identity and Access Management controls, principles, methods and related regulatory obligations
- Excellent customer service and troubleshooting skills
- Experience working in Casino or Gaming industry is preferred.
- Ability to communication effectively to all levels of the San Manuel organization.
- Critical thinking skills to troubleshoot problems quickly, under time constraints, with interruptions all while resolving issues and request in a timely manner
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Exceptional customer service orientation.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills are required
- Knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Adherence to punctuality with excellent time management skills
- At the discretion of the San Manuel Tribal Gaming Commission, you may be required to obtain and maintain a gaming license.
San Manuel Band of Mission Indians and San Manuel Casino will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
As one of the largest private employers in the Inland Empire, San Manuel deeply cares about the future, growth and well-being of its employees. Join our team today!
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
Please click on the Apply Now button to submit your Casino Careers resume in our database. If you are redirected to our Company Online Application, it must also be completed for you to be considered. If an Email Employer button is visible, it enables you to also submit a resume/cover letter.
San Manuel Casino
777 San Manuel Boulevard
Highland, CA 92346
San Manuel Casino is located in Highlands, CA, just 60 minutes from downtown Los Angeles, and a short drive from LA-Ontario International Airport. The gaming facility is operated by the San Manuel Entertainment Authority, an economic instrumentality of the San Manuel Band of Mission Indians. The casino floor contains over 4,800 of the latest and most innovative slot machines in a state-of-the-art facility. It features over 130 Vegas-style poker and blackjack tables, an exclusive high-limit room, and a designated Poker room.
Food & beverage venues include Big Mo’ Cafe, Tutu's Food Court with fast-food options around the clock, Rock & Brews with a wide selection of craft burgers and craft beer from around the world, as well as legendary comedian George Lopez's Chingon Kitchen, which provides an authentic Mexican dining experience. Guests can dance the night away with DJ's at Bar Bar Bar, listen to Rock'n Roll tribute bands on stage at Rock & Brews, or enjoy Latin music at George Lopez's Chingon Tequila Lounge.
Indian gaming in California is an exciting, thriving industry. Whether working on the casino floor or providing support to gaming operations as a “behind the scenes” employee, you can contribute to a dynamic and challenging business and have opportunities to learn and grow with the gaming industry. At San Manuel, our team members define us. Working at San Manuel is more than just a job. It is a career that will help you grow into the successful professional you want to be. Apply today to join our team!