Beveragetainer - Agua Caliente Casinos
Agua Caliente Casinos
Cathedral City, California 92234
Feb 05, 2021
May 17, 2021
Type of Position:
Food and Beverage
Job Description Summary
Responsible for providing a spirited and energetic environment while mixing drinks and serving food and beverages while consistently promoting and maintaining a fun and friendly atmosphere at all times.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned)
- Present a professional, glamorous and exciting appearance at all times.
- Entertain, perform, and serve guests in a convivial, gracious and courteous manner.
- Maintain a continually upbeat, and high energy demeanor when interacting with customers
- Promote and document orders for drinks, reciting selection of all call and premium brands as requested and have a full working knowledge of the menu, specials, beverages and wine lists
- Mix, garnish and present drinks using standard ingredient recipes
- Provide knowledgeable, prompt, friendly, and courteous service of food and beverages to our casino and hotel guests.
- Maintain proper and adequate set-up of the bar on a daily basis including preparing work station and bar for next shift, bringing all fruit and supply levels back to par.
- Maintain cleanliness of guest areas at all times, including removing empty glasses/bottles and cleaning ashtrays.
- Ability to read and understand video poker payouts
- Remains up-to-date on property events and hours of operation for all F&B outlets.
- Must be knowledgeable of all casino promotions, casino services and amenities.
- Abides by all State, Federal and Company liquor regulations pertaining to alcoholic beverage service to minors and intoxicated guests.
- Documents and reports all exceptions/variances/deviation immediately upon awareness to the F&B Relief Manager or above.
- Provide excellent guest service to both guests and internal clients
- Must adhere to all Tribal Ordinance, Regulations, and the ACCRS and SRC System of Internal Controls, and Standard Operating Procedures.
Access to Sensitive Areas and Information
As per the ACGC Access Matrix
Required Education and/or Experience
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- 3 years of beverage service experience in an upscale lounge or nightclub required
- Previous entertainment experience as a performer preferred.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills required
- Basic mathematical skills required
- Must be able to obtain/maintain a health card and alcohol awareness card within one week of employment
Working Conditions/Physical Demands
To perform this job successfully, the individual must me able to stand, move and work throughout the property, including walking up to 1 ½ miles, climbing stairs and standing for extended periods of time. Also, may be subjected to a smoke-filled environment.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate, but will escalate when located in the casino environment. Must be able to grasp, bend, lift and/or carry or otherwise move goods weighing a minimum of 25 lbs. on an intermittent basis, and sufficient dexterity of hand in order to use office equipment including, but not limited to: a computer keyboard, calculator, general office equipment and multi-line telephone.
Salary: $15.00 Hourly
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
Please click on the Apply Now button to submit your Casino Careers resume in our database. If you are redirected to our Company Online Application, it must also be completed for you to be considered. If an Email Employer button is visible, it enables you to also submit a resume/cover letter.
Agua Caliente Casinos
Rancho Mirage • Palm Springs • Cathedral City, CA
Agua Caliente Casinos are owned and operated by the Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians, which also owns the world-famous Indian Canyons and Tahquitz Canyon hiking trails, and Indian Canyons Golf Resort.
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa, a four-diamond resort in Rancho Mirage, and Spa Resort Casino in downtown Palm Springs offer the hottest slots, a variety of table games, and high-limit gaming, plus fine dining, shopping, relaxing spas and luxurious hotel rooms, all in a gorgeous resort setting.
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa in Rancho Mirage, California has been repeatedly voted "Best Casino" in reader's polls. It’s home to more than a thousand slots, a variety of table games, and a wildly popular 18-table non-smoking Poker room. The casino offers exciting lounge entertainment plus award-winning dining, adjacent to its luxury resort hotel. Guests can stay in style in 340 deluxe rooms and suites; enjoy a relaxing spa, pool and cabana complex, as well as a state-of-the-art conference center. The Show, a 2,000 seat entertainment venue completes this world-class destination.
Spa Resort Casino is located in the heart of downtown Palm Springs, California. The resort’s boutique hotel offers 229 newly remodeled guest rooms, and the world-famous Spa which offers natural hot mineral springs. Spa Resort Casino also offers the best in gaming with slots, table games and a private high-limit gaming room. The property features fine dining, live entertainment and dancing, all just steps away from the downtown shops and restaurants that make Palm Springs one of the America’s most adored resorts.
Agua Caliente Cathedral City is slated to open in the fall of 2020. The gaming floor will have 536 slot machines and 8 table games. The casino features several food and beverage venues, 360 Sports Cathedral City, Café One Eleven, and the classic coffee-house, Java Caliente which is open 24 hours a day.
The Agave Caliente Tequila Bar, which is attached to the 12,000-square-foot outdoor entertainment pavilion known as Agua Caliente Pavilion, overlooks the mountainous desert landscape. The Pavilion will host reoccurring live entertainment and events, and can be reserved year-round for private parties, weddings, charitable functions, etc.