Property Marketing Manager-Sign on Bonus $500! - Spotlight 29 Casino
Property Marketing Manager-Sign on Bonus $500!
Spotlight 29 Casino
Coachella, California 92236
Jun 15, 2021
Oct 15, 2021
Type of Position:
The Property Marketing Manager will play an integral part in the development and execution of all aspects of the Casino Marketing function with a primary focus on developing strong relationships with guests and designing a comprehensive guest experience and programming to drive repeat visits.
This position provides oversight to ensure all casino marketing efforts are in accordance with overall business objectives, and campaigns and programs are aligned with brand standards, designed within budget guidelines and contribute to the strategic plan for the property. This position will work closely with the Marketing Shared Services team on strategy and creative needs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Upon request, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Provide outstanding customer service to guests and all other employees by exceeding our mission statement: “We are here for the guest. Period.”
- Oversee the end-to-end optimization and governance of casino marketing processes: ensure technology and automation are integrated and deployed effectively, goals are defined clearly and kept in focus, data is tracked properly, reports are used and insights applied, budgets are respected, planning is actionable and communication routines are smooth.
- Develop short - and long-range operations objectives. Monitor, document, and notify Director of Marketing of any problems that may impact or jeopardize the achievement of current and future objectives. Provide constructive feedback to Director of Marketing on necessary changes and improvements; implement and monitor approved changes.
- Responsible for the management of all marketing support services to include advertising, special events, promotions, and direct mail.
- Research and analyze existing data and trends and take action to reduce costs and increase revenues whenever possible.
- Assist in the development of monthly marketing strategy for properties and have ownership of monthly calendars of on-property marketing activities and offer matrices.
- Assist in the creation of proformas, proposals and strategies for all casino marketing initiatives including, but not limited to, advertising, special events, promotions, players club, casino marketing and direct/database marketing.
- Develop strong relationships and proactively communicate with internal and external teams to drive collaboration of marketing programs.
- Responsible for assisting in the budget process for the department and provide recommendations; ensuring compliance to departmental budget initiatives.
- Develop, implement and manage operational goals and monitor achievements of performance and profit objectives in defined areas.
- Develop and execute Property Marketing programming including internal communication, Shared Services coordination, vendor sourcing and oversight, contract facilitation and post event/initiative evaluation.
- Assist with oversight of media used to communicate current and upcoming promotional efforts for the guests, team members, and Internal Controls.
- Ensure compliance with all Minimum Internal Control Standards (MICS) as well as all Tribal Internal Control Standards (TICS) and report potential issues to Executive Management/GM.
- Present a positive image of the Casino to its guests and vendors and to assist them as required.
- Must follow all safety policies and procedures and attend all scheduled safety meetings and training as a condition of employment.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Carry out managerial responsibilities in compliance with Spotlight 29 and Tortoise Rock Casino’s policies and applicable laws.
- Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
GAMING INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS PREFERRED
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or the equivalent combination of experience and education.
- Three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certification, Licenses and Additional Requirements
- Must pass pre-employment physical
- Must be able to pass background suitability investigation.
- Must obtain a Tribal Gaming License.
- Must provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States within 72 hours of employment.
- Must have California Drivers License
BE PART OF THE SPOTLIGHT 29 TEAM! WE ARE OFFERING NEW HIRE SIGN ON BONUS $500!
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
Please click on the Apply Now button to submit your Casino Careers resume in our database. If you are redirected to our Company Online Application, it must also be completed for you to be considered. If an Email Employer button is visible, it enables you to also submit a resume/cover letter.
If you don’t have a resume and would like to complete a written application, please stop by our offices Monday – Friday from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
We are located on the Second Floor by the escalators next to Blue Bar. Covered parking is available. Please be aware you’ll be required to wear a face mask and your temperature will be taken by security personnel. Please bring photo ID in case you we need you to obtain a Guest Pass for interviewing with us. Thank you!
Spotlight 29 Casino
46-200 Harrison Place
Coachella, CA 92236
Web Site: https://www.spotlight29.com
Be Part of Our Team!! There’s a reason why some of our associates have been a part of our Team for 25+ years. We are an employer of choice and proudly associated with the Twenty-Nine Palms Band of Cahuilla Indians.
As one of the larger employers of the Coachella Valley, we offer our Team Members competitive wages & benefits including medical, dental, vision educational reimbursement; discounted Team Member meals, training & development, rewards and recognition, and much more.
Spotlight 29 Casino employs over 500 local residents our casino features more than 1,500 Las Vegas-style slot machines, 35 table games, food & beverage outlets, banquet and entertainment space. Spotlight 29 Casino is located at the eastern end of the Coachella Valley on Dillon Road between Interstate 10 and Hwy 86.
Check out our other Casino...
Tortoise Rock Casino in Twentynine Palms, California is beautifully situated between the majestic Joshua Tree National Park and one of the country’s largest military training facilities—the United States Marine Corps Air Ground Combat Center. We employ 150+ Team Members.
The casino offers 30,000 square feet of gaming space, with the industry's best Slot Machines, plenty of Table Games, live poker, live entertainment, along with Oasis Grille and Shelly’s Lounge.