Bartender Steakhouse - Agua Caliente Casinos
Agua Caliente Casinos
Rancho Mirage, California 92270
Feb 02, 2021
May 16, 2021
Type of Position:
Food and Beverage
Job Description Summary
- Steakhouse Bartender
- Responsible for providing knowledgeable, prompt, friendly, and service to our casino and hotel guests.
- Works and helps trains service staff to ensure the highest service standards are achieved.
- Assist management as required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned)
- Assist management in the monitoring of the day-to-day cigar lounge operations and recommends needed action to ensure standards of product presentation and service are being maintained.
- Assure F&B areas are maintained in accordance with company standards, as well as all applicable regulations.
- Assist management in developing and managing adherence to departmental policies and procedures.
- Ensure quality control of product and service.
- Respond to guest inquiries and coordinate special arrangements and requests for the Cigar Lounge.
- Assist management with the monitoring & maintaining inventory, purchasing supplies, and ensuring compliance with all food and beverage and tobacco regulations.
- Serves and replenishes beverages as requested.
- When working as a cigar host, must have enough knowledge to guide and educate guests on cigar types, flavor profiles, and price.
- When working as cigar lounge bartender, inputs and controls ordering through the POS Terminal, maintaining accountability as well as presenting receipts to guests for all transactions
- May be assigned to Food & Beverage workstations of the casino and/or hotel.
- Provide excellent guest service to both guest and internal clients.
- Must adhere to all Tribal Ordinance, Regulations, and the ACRM andACPS System of Internal Controls, and Standard Operating Procedures.
Required Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma/GED
- 2-3 years experience in the food & beverage service industry, preferrably in a Steakhouse.
Salary: $14.00 Hourly
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
Please click on the Apply Now button to submit your Casino Careers resume in our database. If you are redirected to our Company Online Application, it must also be completed for you to be considered. If an Email Employer button is visible, it enables you to also submit a resume/cover letter.
Agua Caliente Casinos
Rancho Mirage • Palm Springs • Cathedral City, CA
Agua Caliente Casinos are owned and operated by the Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians, which also owns the world-famous Indian Canyons and Tahquitz Canyon hiking trails, and Indian Canyons Golf Resort.
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa, a four-diamond resort in Rancho Mirage, and Spa Resort Casino in downtown Palm Springs offer the hottest slots, a variety of table games, and high-limit gaming, plus fine dining, shopping, relaxing spas and luxurious hotel rooms, all in a gorgeous resort setting.
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa in Rancho Mirage, California has been repeatedly voted "Best Casino" in reader's polls. It’s home to more than a thousand slots, a variety of table games, and a wildly popular 18-table non-smoking Poker room. The casino offers exciting lounge entertainment plus award-winning dining, adjacent to its luxury resort hotel. Guests can stay in style in 340 deluxe rooms and suites; enjoy a relaxing spa, pool and cabana complex, as well as a state-of-the-art conference center. The Show, a 2,000 seat entertainment venue completes this world-class destination.
Spa Resort Casino is located in the heart of downtown Palm Springs, California. The resort’s boutique hotel offers 229 newly remodeled guest rooms, and the world-famous Spa which offers natural hot mineral springs. Spa Resort Casino also offers the best in gaming with slots, table games and a private high-limit gaming room. The property features fine dining, live entertainment and dancing, all just steps away from the downtown shops and restaurants that make Palm Springs one of the America’s most adored resorts.
Agua Caliente Cathedral City is slated to open in the fall of 2020. The gaming floor will have 536 slot machines and 8 table games. The casino features several food and beverage venues, 360 Sports Cathedral City, Café One Eleven, and the classic coffee-house, Java Caliente which is open 24 hours a day.
The Agave Caliente Tequila Bar, which is attached to the 12,000-square-foot outdoor entertainment pavilion known as Agua Caliente Pavilion, overlooks the mountainous desert landscape. The Pavilion will host reoccurring live entertainment and events, and can be reserved year-round for private parties, weddings, charitable functions, etc.