Marketing Campaign Specialist - San Manuel Casino
Marketing Campaign Specialist
San Manuel Casino
Highland, California 92346
Apr 04, 2021
Jul 23, 2021
Type of Position:
Under direct supervision of the CRM Supervisor, Marketing Campaign Specialist will ensure execution and delivery of CRM communications in support of the company’s strategic marketing plans to meet overall growth, sales and profitability objectives. The Marketing Campaign Specialist will support the CRM Supervisor in executing key campaign components as well as take ownership of triggered campaigns. The ideal candidate is data focused and thrives in a fast-paced environment using fast to market channels such as email, SMS and in-app messaging.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Build, edit, test, and launch highly segmented email campaigns, including list management and segmentation, email content optimization, and deploying dynamic content.
- Own all automated, triggered based emails.
- Manage resends based on business needs.
- Test and optimize email metrics, including unsubscribes, open rates, click through rate (CTR), landing pages and conversions.
- Continuously measure and optimize our campaigns (A/B testing, copywriting, placement experiments, and tweaking landing pages).
- Act as the point-person in managing/acquiring key campaign components, such as targeted lists, email creative and landing pages.
- Ensure quality of all creative and variable content across channels to ensure accuracy of programs and reinforcement of the brand.
- Find ways to improve process.
- Define new audiences that will lead to growth.
- Monitor customer journeys across systems to help deliver consistent quality guest experience.
- Stay current and recommend best practices for marketing automation campaigns.
- Able to provide back up and support to other team members on the various marketing technologies, such as InforCRM and Salesfusion.
- Perform other duties as assigned to support the efficient operation of the department.
- Bachelor’s Degree with an emphasis in Marketing or Communications.
- 1 year experience in multiple communication channels including direct mail, e-mail, mobile and social media required. 2-3 years preferred.
- Equivalent combination of education and progressive, relevant and direct experience may be considered in lieu of minimum educational/experience requirements indicated above.
- 1 year experience with an email-marketing tool required.
- Collaborative, Nimble, High-Volume, Curious and Data Focused Marketer.
- Technical proficiency and knowledge in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Prior experience working with a customer database mandatory.
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills; strong client interface and presentation skills are preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to drive toward results.
- Problem-solver, multitasker, able to work independently to meet deadlines.
- Must be able to thrive in a highly dynamic, flexible work environment.
- Strong strategic thinking, creative problem solving and analytical skills.
- Experience with HTML is a plus.
- At the discretion of the San Manuel Tribal Gaming Commission, you may be required to obtain and maintain a gaming license.
San Manuel Band of Mission Indians and San Manuel Casino will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. As one of the largest private employers in the Inland Empire, San Manuel deeply cares about the future, growth and well-being of its employees. Join our team today!
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
Please click on the Apply Now button to submit your Casino Careers resume in our database. If you are redirected to our Company Online Application, it must also be completed for you to be considered. If an Email Employer button is visible, it enables you to also submit a resume/cover letter.
San Manuel Casino
777 San Manuel Boulevard
Highland, CA 92346
San Manuel Casino is located in Highlands, CA, just 60 minutes from downtown Los Angeles, and a short drive from LA-Ontario International Airport. The gaming facility is operated by the San Manuel Entertainment Authority, an economic instrumentality of the San Manuel Band of Mission Indians. The casino floor contains over 4,800 of the latest and most innovative slot machines in a state-of-the-art facility. It features over 130 Vegas-style poker and blackjack tables, an exclusive high-limit room, and a designated Poker room.
Food & beverage venues include Big Mo’ Cafe, Tutu's Food Court with fast-food options around the clock, Rock & Brews with a wide selection of craft burgers and craft beer from around the world, as well as legendary comedian George Lopez's Chingon Kitchen, which provides an authentic Mexican dining experience. Guests can dance the night away with DJ's at Bar Bar Bar, listen to Rock'n Roll tribute bands on stage at Rock & Brews, or enjoy Latin music at George Lopez's Chingon Tequila Lounge.
Indian gaming in California is an exciting, thriving industry. Whether working on the casino floor or providing support to gaming operations as a “behind the scenes” employee, you can contribute to a dynamic and challenging business and have opportunities to learn and grow with the gaming industry. At San Manuel, our team members define us. Working at San Manuel is more than just a job. It is a career that will help you grow into the successful professional you want to be. Apply today to join our team!