Busser - Luk Fu - Philadelphia - Live! Casino and Hotel Philadelphia
Busser - Luk Fu - Philadelphia
Live! Casino and Hotel Philadelphia
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19148
Jan 15, 2021
Mar 28, 2021
Type of Position:
Food and Beverage
Function (Scope and Main Purpose of Job)
Accountable for clearing restaurant tables of dirty dishes and dirty linen in a fast and efficient manner. The Live Casino guest experience is enhanced with clean, and organized dining areas.
*PENDING PGCB APPROVAL*
Core Service Standards
CLEAN: Must make the property shine and look impeccable while maintaining a neat CLEAN and crisp personal appearance.
SAFE: Must make guests feel SAFE and comfortable through creating a worry free, carefree experience.
FAST: Provide FAST and efficient service with accuracy. Meet service time requirements and anticipate guest needs.
FRIENDLY: Greet each guest with FRIENDLY welcomes, making eye contact and smiling. Use H.E.A.R.T. steps to ease guest concerns. Say thank you to departing guests.
FUN: Work passionately as a team to create a FUN experience both for everyone who works and plays here.
Specific Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible to stock wait stations, bar and host stand.
- Responsible for bringing ice as needed.
- Responsible to clear tables of dirty dishes, linen, silverware and transport to kitchen via bus cart.
- May assist host and hostesses to seat patrons.
- Responsible for resetting tables after they have been cleared.
- Other duties as assigned.
Job Requirements (skills, knowledge, and abilities)
- Ability to organize and be creative. Knowledge of sanitation and health department regulations for safe handling of food.
- Ability to use a cash register, credit card machine, point of sale machine, restaurant bar equipment, and equipment.
- Ability to read simple instructions.
- Knowledgeable of Alcohol Beverage Control laws, health regulations, and PPE (Personal Property Equipment).
- Ability to communicate in English and fluency in either Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese or Asian language is a plus.
- Education: A high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Experience: One (1) year food service experience. (Preferred).
- Must be able to comply with all state gaming regulations, which may include obtaining a license.
- Ability to stand and walk continually throughout a scheduled shift.
- Ability to bend, stoop and reach while carrying dishes, product, equipment, trash/waste weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to push bus cart and carry trash/linen bags weighing up to 50 pounds.
- 24/7 high energy casino with over 300,000 sq. ft of gaming and entertainment space and approximately 2000 employees.
- Exposed to alcohol, cigarette and cigar smoke, bright lights, and loud noises.
- You will work in an environment where smoking is allowed.
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
Please click on the Apply Now button to submit your Casino Careers resume in our database. If you are redirected to our Company Online Application, it must also be completed for you to be considered. If an Email Employer button is visible, it enables you to also submit a resume/cover letter.
Live! Casino and Hotel Philadelphia
900 Packer Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19148
Live! Casino and Hotel Philadelphia, is a world-class gaming, hotel, dining and entertainment destination developed by Stadium Casino, RE, LLC, an affiliate of The Cordish Companies. Located in the heart of the South Philadelphia Stadium Entertainment District, Live! Casino and Hotel Philadelphia sets a new standard for development in the City in the areas of economic opportunity and inclusivity for local residents.
The opening of the casino resort destination is transforming the Philadelphia Stadium Entertainment District into the only place in the country to experience big league action from four major professional sports teams, best-in-class dining and entertainment, and world-class gaming and hotel accommodations. Live! Casino and Hotel Philadelphia features more than 1.5 million square-feet of gaming, hotel, dining and entertainment space, 2,200 slots and electronic table games and 150+ live action table games, including Poker, a FanDuel Sportsbook, an upscale, 12-story, 200+ room hotel, a structured parking facility, plus dining and entertainment venues.