Parking Lot Attendant - San Manuel Casino
Parking Lot Attendant
San Manuel Casino
Highland, California 92346
Jan 07, 2021
Jun 14, 2021
Type of Position:
Under the direction of Transportation Management, the Parking Lot Attendant is responsible for directing vehicle and pedestrian traffic and transporting passengers via both commercial and non-commercial vehicles. They are responsible for assisting Shift Supervisors with the day-to-day shift operations of the Transportation department.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Monitor and facilitate the successful daily operation of parking structures and lots through the implementation of department policies, procedures, and operational guidelines.
- Direct traffic movement or warn of hazards, using signs, flags, and hand signals.
- Direct, regulate and prioritize the movement of vehicular traffic around designated parking areas, up loading ramps and roadways.
- Follows safety rules and regulations on, including placing signs, barricades, traffic cones and other warning devices; duties may vary according to job assignment.
- Operates Commercial and non-commercial vehicles for personnel transportation.
- Performs basic roadside assistance and maintenance tasks; reports safety hazards and traffic problems.
- Monitor traffic flow to locate safe gaps through which vehicles and pedestrians can safely drive/cross roadways.
- Communicate traffic and parking rules and other information to guests and pedestrians.
- Communicate occupancy and congestion information to management.
- Report unsafe behavior of drivers to management and/or appropriate authorities.
- Distribute traffic control signs and markers at designated points as directed.
GAMING INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS PREFERRED
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Previous customer service experience desired.
- Minimum two (2) years driving experience required.
- Ability to operate vehicles with both manual and automatic transmissions preferred
- Basic vehicle maintenance experience preferred.
- At the discretion of the San Manuel Tribal Gaming Commission you may be required to obtain and maintain a gaming license.
- A qualified candidate/employee must have a valid drivers license with an acceptable driving record as determined by the companys insurance carrier.
- Must be able to obtain a valid California Commercial Drivers License, Class A, B, or C with a passenger endorsement.
- Must maintain a valid California Medical Certificate.
San Manuel Band of Mission Indians and San Manuel Casino will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
As one of the largest private employers in the Inland Empire, San Manuel deeply cares about the future, growth and well-being of its employees. Join our team today!
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
Please click on the Apply Now button to submit your Casino Careers resume in our database. If you are redirected to our Company Online Application, it must also be completed for you to be considered. If an Email Employer button is visible, it enables you to also submit a resume/cover letter.
San Manuel Casino
777 San Manuel Boulevard
Highland, CA 92346
San Manuel Casino is located in Highlands, CA, just 60 minutes from downtown Los Angeles, and a short drive from LA-Ontario International Airport. The gaming facility is operated by the San Manuel Entertainment Authority, an economic instrumentality of the San Manuel Band of Mission Indians. The casino floor contains over 4,800 of the latest and most innovative slot machines in a state-of-the-art facility. It features over 130 Vegas-style poker and blackjack tables, an exclusive high-limit room, and a designated Poker room.
Food & beverage venues include Big Mo’ Cafe, Tutu's Food Court with fast-food options around the clock, Rock & Brews with a wide selection of craft burgers and craft beer from around the world, as well as legendary comedian George Lopez's Chingon Kitchen, which provides an authentic Mexican dining experience. Guests can dance the night away with DJ's at Bar Bar Bar, listen to Rock'n Roll tribute bands on stage at Rock & Brews, or enjoy Latin music at George Lopez's Chingon Tequila Lounge.
Indian gaming in California is an exciting, thriving industry. Whether working on the casino floor or providing support to gaming operations as a “behind the scenes” employee, you can contribute to a dynamic and challenging business and have opportunities to learn and grow with the gaming industry. At San Manuel, our team members define us. Working at San Manuel is more than just a job. It is a career that will help you grow into the successful professional you want to be. Apply today to join our team!