Beverage Utility Clerk - Yaamava' Resort & Casino at San Manuel
Beverage Utility Clerk
Yaamava' Resort & Casino at San Manuel
Highland, California 92346
Mar 12, 2022
Sep 14, 2022
Type of Position:
Food and Beverage
Under the direction of the Food and Beverage Supervisor, the Beverage Utility Clerk maintains beverage self-serve stations, beverage cart fill stations, portable bar equipment, and bar storage areas. These areas are monitored and maintained by the Beverage Utility Clerk to consistently be clean and orderly for the purpose of efficient Food and Beverage service operations.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
1. Services, stocks and maintains cleanliness of beverage self-serve stations. Fills beverage carts with coffee, sodas, juices, and other necessary condiments and supplies. Performs setup, servicing, and breakdown of special functions.
2. Sorts bottles and breaks disposable ones. Removes soiled linens from bar locations and place in designated area. Cleans bar light fixtures, ceiling tiles, and air vents as directed. Cleans inside of walk-ins to include floors, walls, ceilings, doors, and racks. Separates and removes trash and garbage. Cleans out garbage cans using approved methods.
Maintains cleanliness, organization, and proper storage of portable bars. Maintains cleanliness and organization of bar storage areas.
3. Escorts beverage vendors through authorized Back of House areas.
4. Performs other duties as assigned to support the efficient operation of the department.
- High school diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- At the discretion of the San Manuel Tribal Gaming Commission you may be required to obtain and maintain a gaming license.
- Must obtain and maintain a current Food Handlers Card within 90 days of employment.
- Will be required to obtain and maintain T.I.P.S Certification upon employment.
San Manuel Band of Mission Indians and San Manuel Casino will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. As one of the largest private employers in the Inland Empire, San Manuel deeply cares about the future, growth and well-being of its employees. Join our team today!
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
Please click on the Apply Now button to submit your Casino Careers resume in our database. If you are redirected to our Company Online Application, it must also be completed for you to be considered. If an Email Employer button is visible, it enables you to also submit a resume/cover letter.
Yaamava’ Resort & Casino at San Manuel
777 San Manuel Boulevard
Highland, CA 92346
Why you’ll want to work on our Team:
After 35 years, long time Yaamava Resort & Casino at San Manuel employees still love their jobs
Yaamava’ Resort & Casino at San Manuel – San Manuel Casino is now Yaamava’ Resort & Casino at San Manuel.
We are located just 60 minutes from downtown Los Angeles in the city of Highland, CA, Our gaming resort is owned and operated by the San Manuel Entertainment Authority.
Phase 1 of our expansion opened July 24 with an expanded casino space offering more than 6,500 slots, five high-limit gaming rooms, live entertainment, a full array of dining options which include The Pines Modern Steakhouse, the Hong Bao Kitchen, Just Barbeque, the Serrano Vista Cafe, Rock & Brews, the Chingon Kitchen, Quick Bikes, the Big Mo’ Cafe, the TuTu’s Food Court and six cocktail lounges and bars.
Our luxury resort features a 17-floor hotel tower with 432 guest rooms and suites, an elevated pool deck experience, a lavish full-service spa and salon, expanded dining options, convenient 24-hour in-room dining. Our gaming resort offers sweeping views of the San Bernardino Mountains.
Indian gaming in California is an exciting, thriving industry. Whether working on the casino floor or providing support to gaming operations as a “behind the scenes” employee, you can contribute to a dynamic and challenging business and have opportunities to learn and grow with the gaming industry. At San Manuel, our team members define us.
Working at San Manuel is more than just a job. It is a career that will help you grow into the successful professional you want to be.
We value our employees and offer a comprehensive Benefits Program:
Apply today to join our team!