Shift Manager, Table Games - San Manuel Casino
Shift Manager, Table Games
San Manuel Casino
Highland, California 92346
Jan 07, 2021
Mar 25, 2021
Type of Position:
Casino Tables, Slots, Sports, & Online Gaming
Under the direction of the Director, Table Games (Director), the Table Games Shift Manager is responsible for supervising overall table game operations (banking and poker games) on an assigned shift. The Table Games Shift Manager is responsible for enforcing SMC gaming policies, procedures and internal controls in the general operation of the Table Games department and ensuring that all systems of the department promote efficiency and profitability.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Oversees the daily operations of the table games on a shift by shift basis.
- Interacts with the guests and team members in a professional, friendly and respectful manner.
- Informs team members of any pertinent information necessary for the effective operation of the table games.
- Keeping the Director informed of all pertinent shift activity.
- Prepares daily reports pertaining to shift activity.
- Resolves any guest disputes or conflicts that may arise.
- Ensures that all guests are provided with quality customer service.
- Works with Surveillance in detecting and taking action against any possible cheating or fraud.
- Perform other duties as assigned to support the efficient operation of the department.
Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring and training employees; planning, assigning, reviewing and directing work; evaluating and appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Bachelors degree in Business or equivalent or Vocational/Technical/Business certification preferred.
- Minimum six (6) years casino experience required.
- Minimum one (1) year casino supervisory experience required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook).
- At the discretion of the San Manuel Tribal Gaming Commission you may be required to obtain and maintain a gaming license.
San Manuel Band of Mission Indians and San Manuel Casino will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
As one of the largest private employers in the Inland Empire, San Manuel deeply cares about the future, growth and well-being of its employees. Join our team today!
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
Please click on the Apply Now button to submit your Casino Careers resume in our database. If you are redirected to our Company Online Application, it must also be completed for you to be considered. If an Email Employer button is visible, it enables you to also submit a resume/cover letter.
San Manuel Casino
777 San Manuel Boulevard
Highland, CA 92346
San Manuel Casino is located in Highlands, CA, just 60 minutes from downtown Los Angeles, and a short drive from LA-Ontario International Airport. The gaming facility is operated by the San Manuel Entertainment Authority, an economic instrumentality of the San Manuel Band of Mission Indians. The casino floor contains over 4,800 of the latest and most innovative slot machines in a state-of-the-art facility. It features over 130 Vegas-style poker and blackjack tables, an exclusive high-limit room, and a designated Poker room.
Food & beverage venues include Big Mo’ Cafe, Tutu's Food Court with fast-food options around the clock, Rock & Brews with a wide selection of craft burgers and craft beer from around the world, as well as legendary comedian George Lopez's Chingon Kitchen, which provides an authentic Mexican dining experience. Guests can dance the night away with DJ's at Bar Bar Bar, listen to Rock'n Roll tribute bands on stage at Rock & Brews, or enjoy Latin music at George Lopez's Chingon Tequila Lounge.
Indian gaming in California is an exciting, thriving industry. Whether working on the casino floor or providing support to gaming operations as a “behind the scenes” employee, you can contribute to a dynamic and challenging business and have opportunities to learn and grow with the gaming industry. At San Manuel, our team members define us. Working at San Manuel is more than just a job. It is a career that will help you grow into the successful professional you want to be. Apply today to join our team!