Credit Clerk - San Manuel Casino
San Manuel Casino
Highland, California 92346
Jan 07, 2021
Jun 15, 2021
Type of Position:
The Credit Clerk is responsible for processing applications and other related tasks according to and in compliance with the Credit Policy. Delivers professional guest service and excellent phone ethic when speaking with external and internal customers - excellent written communications, organizational, and time management skills.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
1. Receives, tracks and processes credit applications. Verifies accuracy throughout the process with penchant for details and suspicious information.
2. Obtains additional information from applicants as needed. Writes emails to patrons requesting more information or documents, as assigned by Credit Supervisor.
3. Orders reports as assigned from various service providers. Receives, gathers and stores reports/documents in an orderly manner. Enters data from reports into database. Inputs information into Casino system and database; keeps credit player’s accounts and files updated. Enters notes/comments into Casino system of all credit patrons related to unusual events related to credit and collections. Files UARs as assigned by supervisor.
4. Prepares documentation and affidavits for review. Keeps track of affidavits’ status and take actions accordingly and promptly. Sends patrons letters of approval, denial, conditional, pending credit, as requested by management.
5. Assists patrons, over the phone or in person, with general information related to their credit process or the credit account. Assists other clubs over the phone with gaming activity information of mutual patrons.
6. Performs other duties as assigned to support the efficient operation of the department.
High School Diploma or GED required.
Minimum two (2) years experience and/or training required.
Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office software, Synkros or other Credit processing software.
Must be available to work a flexible schedule.
Must be able to multi-task; have strong organizational skills.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as procedure manuals, industry reports, and presentations.
Ability to write reports and correspondence.
Must be fluent in the English language.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute ratio and percentage.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
Must work well without close supervision.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
Equivalent combination of education and progressive, relevant and direct experience may be considered in lieu of minimum educational/experience requirements indicated above.
At the discretion of the San Manuel Tribal Gaming Commission you may be required to obtain and maintain a gaming license.
San Manuel Band of Mission Indians and San Manuel Casino will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
As one of the largest private employers in the Inland Empire, San Manuel deeply cares about the future, growth and well-being of its employees. Join our team today!
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
Please click on the Apply Now button to submit your Casino Careers resume in our database. If you are redirected to our Company Online Application, it must also be completed for you to be considered. If an Email Employer button is visible, it enables you to also submit a resume/cover letter.
San Manuel Casino
777 San Manuel Boulevard
Highland, CA 92346
San Manuel Casino is located in Highlands, CA, just 60 minutes from downtown Los Angeles, and a short drive from LA-Ontario International Airport. The gaming facility is operated by the San Manuel Entertainment Authority, an economic instrumentality of the San Manuel Band of Mission Indians. The casino floor contains over 4,800 of the latest and most innovative slot machines in a state-of-the-art facility. It features over 130 Vegas-style poker and blackjack tables, an exclusive high-limit room, and a designated Poker room.
Food & beverage venues include Big Mo’ Cafe, Tutu's Food Court with fast-food options around the clock, Rock & Brews with a wide selection of craft burgers and craft beer from around the world, as well as legendary comedian George Lopez's Chingon Kitchen, which provides an authentic Mexican dining experience. Guests can dance the night away with DJ's at Bar Bar Bar, listen to Rock'n Roll tribute bands on stage at Rock & Brews, or enjoy Latin music at George Lopez's Chingon Tequila Lounge.
Indian gaming in California is an exciting, thriving industry. Whether working on the casino floor or providing support to gaming operations as a “behind the scenes” employee, you can contribute to a dynamic and challenging business and have opportunities to learn and grow with the gaming industry. At San Manuel, our team members define us. Working at San Manuel is more than just a job. It is a career that will help you grow into the successful professional you want to be. Apply today to join our team!