Field Support Analyst I - San Manuel Casino
Field Support Analyst I
San Manuel Casino
Highland, California 92346
Jan 07, 2021
Mar 28, 2021
Type of Position:
Under the supervision of the Service Desk Management team, the Field Support Analyst I is responsible for assisting with all end user requests including: user provisioning/de-provisioning, hardware/software installs/troubleshooting/repairs, networking Moves/Adds/Changes, VoIP phone configurations/troubleshooting, in-house/vendor application troubleshooting/problem resolution. This role also must have documented customer service and communication skills.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Support of 24/7 production environment comprised of workstations, laptops, mobile device, network devices, printers, promotional KIOSKS, EGM [Electronic Gaming Machines], POS systems, scanners, plotters, VoIP equipment, Wi-Fi, and PBX equipment throughout the Casino and San Manuel enterprise. Support of a variety of applications for internal customers in departments such as HR, Slots, Accounting, Food & Beverage, Cage Operations, Facilities, and IT.
- Monitor server/network equipment, respond to user calls and service tickets, trouble-shoot and escalate issues pertaining to production systems in support of Casino and Back Office activities.
- Provide written and verbal status reports, communicate and update customers and team of issues, and update online diagrams and documentation. Reinforce service level agreements.
- Participate in IT projects under direction of operation leads and management team.
- Maintain organized, clean and safe work environment throughout the enterprise.
- Responsible for maintaining confidentiality of sensitive and/or classified types of information documents.
- Perform installations and basic configurations of hardware, software, and telephones. Perform preventative maintenance.
- Participate in asset tracking, inventory management, telecom/network maintenance, vendor management, and process improvement activities.
- Ability to work any assigned shift (day/swing/graveyard).
- Perform other duties as assigned to support the efficient operation of the department.
- Associates degree in Computer Science or related field and at least 2 years of relevant IT work experience required.
- Equivalent combination of education and progressive, relevant and direct experience may be considered in lieu of minimum educational/experience requirements indicated above.
- Technical troubleshooting experience [documented ability to analyze and diagnose network, computer, and or telecom issues].
- Two (2) years computer experience [working directly with workstations, servers, phone systems, mobile devices, networking, or printers].
- Ability to solve technical problems, work well under stress, and follow instructions.
- Customer service and vendor management experience desirable.
- Experience working in Casino or Gaming industry is preferred.
- Familiarity with Infrastructure, Messaging, Security, and Mobility platforms desirable.
- Ability to communication effectively to all levels of the San Manuel organization.
- Ability to de-escalate tense situations in order to problem-solve effectively.
- Ability to conduct research into a wide range of computing issues as required.
- Ability to absorb and retain information quickly.
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Exceptional customer service orientation.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- At the discretion of the San Manuel Tribal Gaming Commission you may be required to obtain and maintain a gaming license.
- A qualified candidate/employee must have a valid drivers license with an acceptable driving record as determined by the companys insurance carrier.
San Manuel Band of Mission Indians and San Manuel Casino will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
As one of the largest private employers in the Inland Empire, San Manuel deeply cares about the future, growth and well-being of its employees. Join our team today!
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
Please click on the Apply Now button to submit your Casino Careers resume in our database. If you are redirected to our Company Online Application, it must also be completed for you to be considered. If an Email Employer button is visible, it enables you to also submit a resume/cover letter.
San Manuel Casino
777 San Manuel Boulevard
Highland, CA 92346
San Manuel Casino is located in Highlands, CA, just 60 minutes from downtown Los Angeles, and a short drive from LA-Ontario International Airport. The gaming facility is operated by the San Manuel Entertainment Authority, an economic instrumentality of the San Manuel Band of Mission Indians. The casino floor contains over 4,800 of the latest and most innovative slot machines in a state-of-the-art facility. It features over 130 Vegas-style poker and blackjack tables, an exclusive high-limit room, and a designated Poker room.
Food & beverage venues include Big Mo’ Cafe, Tutu's Food Court with fast-food options around the clock, Rock & Brews with a wide selection of craft burgers and craft beer from around the world, as well as legendary comedian George Lopez's Chingon Kitchen, which provides an authentic Mexican dining experience. Guests can dance the night away with DJ's at Bar Bar Bar, listen to Rock'n Roll tribute bands on stage at Rock & Brews, or enjoy Latin music at George Lopez's Chingon Tequila Lounge.
Indian gaming in California is an exciting, thriving industry. Whether working on the casino floor or providing support to gaming operations as a “behind the scenes” employee, you can contribute to a dynamic and challenging business and have opportunities to learn and grow with the gaming industry. At San Manuel, our team members define us. Working at San Manuel is more than just a job. It is a career that will help you grow into the successful professional you want to be. Apply today to join our team!