Inventory Control Analyst, Information Technology - San Manuel Casino
Inventory Control Analyst, Information Technology
San Manuel Casino
Highland, California 92346
Jan 07, 2021
Mar 25, 2021
Type of Position:
Under the direction of the Manager, Service Desk, the Inventory Control Analyst is responsible for the development of all procedures and protocols in regard to proper inventory control for the purpose of maintaining accurate IT software and hardware to meet the needs of the business. This role is also expected to lead the purchasing and issuance of all IT assets across the enterprise.
1. Monitors and manages software and hardware assets and resolves any issues that may become apparent.
2. Submits and processes new purchases based on business requirements and tracks order status, receivables and order closures.
3. Updates asset inventory database with new items and conducts regular audits to ensure accuracy.
4. Develops, implements, and maintains systems for accurate inventory management.
5. Tracks and maintains asset tagging systems and protocols to ensure all assets are assigned to a team member or department.
6. Defines purchase recommendations that support business goals, in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
7. Monitors and analyzes trends in enterprise spending and inventory control in order to make recommendations for the department.
8. Manages online ordering portals as well as manual ordering processes.
9. Monitors and resolves errors or exceptions on purchase orders.
10. Responsible for identifying and implementing process improvement.
11. Performs other duties as assigned to support the efficient operation of the department.
As one of the largest private employers in the Inland Empire, San Manuel deeply cares about the future, growth and well-being of its employees. Join our team today!
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
Please click on the Apply Now button to submit your Casino Careers resume in our database. If you are redirected to our Company Online Application, it must also be completed for you to be considered. If an Email Employer button is visible, it enables you to also submit a resume/cover letter.
San Manuel Casino
777 San Manuel Boulevard
Highland, CA 92346
San Manuel Casino is located in Highlands, CA, just 60 minutes from downtown Los Angeles, and a short drive from LA-Ontario International Airport. The gaming facility is operated by the San Manuel Entertainment Authority, an economic instrumentality of the San Manuel Band of Mission Indians. The casino floor contains over 4,800 of the latest and most innovative slot machines in a state-of-the-art facility. It features over 130 Vegas-style poker and blackjack tables, an exclusive high-limit room, and a designated Poker room.
Food & beverage venues include Big Mo’ Cafe, Tutu's Food Court with fast-food options around the clock, Rock & Brews with a wide selection of craft burgers and craft beer from around the world, as well as legendary comedian George Lopez's Chingon Kitchen, which provides an authentic Mexican dining experience. Guests can dance the night away with DJ's at Bar Bar Bar, listen to Rock'n Roll tribute bands on stage at Rock & Brews, or enjoy Latin music at George Lopez's Chingon Tequila Lounge.
Indian gaming in California is an exciting, thriving industry. Whether working on the casino floor or providing support to gaming operations as a “behind the scenes” employee, you can contribute to a dynamic and challenging business and have opportunities to learn and grow with the gaming industry. At San Manuel, our team members define us. Working at San Manuel is more than just a job. It is a career that will help you grow into the successful professional you want to be. Apply today to join our team!