Senior Financial Analyst - San Manuel Casino
Senior Financial Analyst
San Manuel Casino
Highland, California 92346
Jan 07, 2021
May 15, 2021
Type of Position:
Accounting & Finance
Reporting to the Director, Financial Planning & Analysis the Senior Financial Analyst develops, interprets, and implements complex financial and analytical concepts or techniques for financial planning and control. The Senior Financial Analyst also assist leadership with the interpretation, evaluation, and interrelationship of research data and generates integrated business analysis and projections to facilitate decision-making.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
1. Uses advanced mathematical and statistical concepts and theories, develops complex financial statistical models, conducts special studies to analyze financial actions and prepares recommendation for policy, procedure, control, or action. Performs financial, market, operational, and related research to support strategic and business planning within the department as directed by the Director of Financial Planning & Analysis.
2. Prepares monthly statistical reports of the performance of revenue centers, reviewing P&L statements, and reporting on and tracking department-specific key performance indicators (KPIs). Researches, documents, analyzes, and reports all relevant financial information regarding the operation of these business units.
3. Partners with operating department leadership to develop, evaluate, and revise methodologies for measuring and forecasting performance.
4. Prepares annual revenue and expense forecasts for business units, and projects the expected performance of specific KPIs as defined by the strategies and goals determined by executive leadership.
5. Performs other job-related duties as assigned by Financial Planning & Analysis management to support the efficient operation of the department.
Bachelors degree in Business, Economics, Finance, Accounting, Mathematics, or related field is required.
Minimum five (5) years of related casino experience is required.
Equivalent combination of education and progressive, relevant and direct experience may be considered in lieu of minimum educational/experience requirements indicated above.
Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint is required.
Experience creating and maintaining complex financial statistical models is required.
Experience working with relational databases and enterprise reporting tools is required.
Experience performing management analysis in a large-scale organization is required.
Must have experience demonstrating the utmost discretion and confidentiality as team member has access to confidential information including, but not limited to Social Security numbers, customer contact information, customer financial data, and organizational financial data.
At the discretion of the San Manuel Tribal Gaming Commission, you may be required to obtain and maintain a gaming license.
A qualified candidate/employee must have a valid drivers license with an acceptable driving record as determined by the companys insurance carrier.
San Manuel Band of Mission Indians and San Manuel Casino will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990
As one of the largest private employers in the Inland Empire, San Manuel deeply cares about the future, growth and well-being of its employees. Join our team today!
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
Please click on the Apply Now button to submit your Casino Careers resume in our database. If you are redirected to our Company Online Application, it must also be completed for you to be considered. If an Email Employer button is visible, it enables you to also submit a resume/cover letter.
San Manuel Casino
777 San Manuel Boulevard
Highland, CA 92346
San Manuel Casino is located in Highlands, CA, just 60 minutes from downtown Los Angeles, and a short drive from LA-Ontario International Airport. The gaming facility is operated by the San Manuel Entertainment Authority, an economic instrumentality of the San Manuel Band of Mission Indians. The casino floor contains over 4,800 of the latest and most innovative slot machines in a state-of-the-art facility. It features over 130 Vegas-style poker and blackjack tables, an exclusive high-limit room, and a designated Poker room.
Food & beverage venues include Big Mo’ Cafe, Tutu's Food Court with fast-food options around the clock, Rock & Brews with a wide selection of craft burgers and craft beer from around the world, as well as legendary comedian George Lopez's Chingon Kitchen, which provides an authentic Mexican dining experience. Guests can dance the night away with DJ's at Bar Bar Bar, listen to Rock'n Roll tribute bands on stage at Rock & Brews, or enjoy Latin music at George Lopez's Chingon Tequila Lounge.
Indian gaming in California is an exciting, thriving industry. Whether working on the casino floor or providing support to gaming operations as a “behind the scenes” employee, you can contribute to a dynamic and challenging business and have opportunities to learn and grow with the gaming industry. At San Manuel, our team members define us. Working at San Manuel is more than just a job. It is a career that will help you grow into the successful professional you want to be. Apply today to join our team!