Slots Guest Services Representative (FT & PT) - Philadelphia - Live! Casino and Hotel Philadelphia
Slots Guest Services Representative (FT & PT) - Philadelphia
Live! Casino and Hotel Philadelphia
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19148
Feb 05, 2021
Mar 26, 2021
Type of Position:
Casino Tables, Slots, Sports, & Online Gaming
Function (Scope and Main Purpose of Job)
Provides casino slot players quality service to ensure their entertainment experiences exceed their expectation level. Acts as a bus greeter and executes gift giveaways and slot tournaments. Completes new player sign-ups
*Pending PGCB Approval*
Core Service Standards
CLEAN: Must make the property shine and look impeccable while maintaining a neat CLEAN and crisp personal appearance
SAFE: Must make guests feel SAFE and comfortable through creating a worry free, carefree experience.
FAST: Provide FAST and efficient service with accuracy. Meet service time requirements and anticipate guest needs.
FRIENDLY: Greet each guest with FRIENDLY welcomes, making eye contact and smiling. Use H.E.A.R.T. steps to ease guest concerns. Say thank you to departing guests.
FUN: Work passionately as a team to create a FUN experience both for everyone who works and plays here
Specific Responsibilities and Duties
- Welcomes customers.
- Responsible for executing new card sign-ups utilizing handheld devices and desk top computers at the Live! Rewards Center. Responsible for greeting guests in the VIP Room and ensuring they enjoy their experience.
- Informs members of benefits, contests and promotions.
- Replaces lost club cards.
- Distributes promotional items in accordance with specific guidelines excluding discretionary authority to issue promotional play.
- Assists with payment of slot jackpots, ticket fills and equipment jams.
- Repairs minor slot machine malfunctions.
- Notifies slot technicians when machine malfunctions require technical assistance.
- Discretionary ability to extend complementary services in accordance with the approved comp matrix.
- Responds to guest questions, issues and concerns in a courteous and professional manner. Knowledgeable of casino including but not limited to hours of operations of casino, restaurants, and other amenities.
- Complies with internal controls, standards and procedures.
- Ability to extend complimentaries in accordance with the property comp matrix.Other duties may be assigned.
Job Requirements (skills, knowledge, and abilities)
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate with team members and guests.
- Available to work flexible shifts, weekends and holidays
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent work experience in a customer service environment
- Ability to obtain and maintain a valid license as required by the State Gaming Agency for the position.
- 24/7 high energy casino with over 300,000 sq. ft of gaming and entertainment space and approximately 2000 employees
- Exposed to alcohol, cigarette and cigar smoke, bright lights, and loud noises.
- You will work in an environment where smoking is allowed.
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
Please click on the Apply Now button to submit your Casino Careers resume in our database. If you are redirected to our Company Online Application, it must also be completed for you to be considered. If an Email Employer button is visible, it enables you to also submit a resume/cover letter.
Live! Casino and Hotel Philadelphia
900 Packer Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19148
Live! Casino and Hotel Philadelphia, is a world-class gaming, hotel, dining and entertainment destination developed by Stadium Casino, RE, LLC, an affiliate of The Cordish Companies. Located in the heart of the South Philadelphia Stadium Entertainment District, Live! Casino and Hotel Philadelphia sets a new standard for development in the City in the areas of economic opportunity and inclusivity for local residents.
The opening of the casino resort destination is transforming the Philadelphia Stadium Entertainment District into the only place in the country to experience big league action from four major professional sports teams, best-in-class dining and entertainment, and world-class gaming and hotel accommodations. Live! Casino and Hotel Philadelphia features more than 1.5 million square-feet of gaming, hotel, dining and entertainment space, 2,200 slots and electronic table games and 150+ live action table games, including Poker, a FanDuel Sportsbook, an upscale, 12-story, 200+ room hotel, a structured parking facility, plus dining and entertainment venues.