Multimedia Specialist - Sign on Bonus $500! - Spotlight 29 Casino
Multimedia Specialist - Sign on Bonus $500!
Spotlight 29 Casino
Coachella, California 92236
Jul 12, 2021
Oct 12, 2021
Type of Position:
We are seeking for an experienced, energetic, innovative and motivated Multimedia Specialist to join our growing organization. In this position, the Multimedia Specialist is responsible for the creative development, implementation and maintenance of visual and multimedia content, including: photography, videos, web and all digital displays & signage. The Multimedia Specialist will own the end-to-end multimedia production process – from creating storyboards, creative briefs and scripts to conceptualizing and delivering engaging and impactful content.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Upon request, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Provide outstanding customer service to guests and all other employees by exceeding our mission statement: “We are here for the guest. Period.”
- Produce, manage and maintain all monthly video loops on the casino floor in coordination with the Senior Graphic Designer and with the direction & approval from the Senior Marketing Manager.
- Program video loops and all property-wide digital signage.
- Ensure all digital marketing deliverables and internal messaging is current and up to date.
- Work with the IT and Slot Department to manage, troubleshoot and maintain iView marketing messaging and videos on a monthly basis.
- Create original content from start to finish in a variety of styles and techniques, including photography and video/motion graphics within brand standards.
- Manage photo/video projects, including shooting, editing, and vendor management as needed.
- Review, proof and edit content with a critical eye in coordination with other team members.
- Assist the Senior Marketing Manager in the development of the company website, continuing to improve usability, design, content and conversions.
- Work with the Marketing & Communications team to create high quality content for a range of online platforms which is optimized and consistent with the brand and tone of voice.
- Coordinate contacts and trafficking of work to inside and outside marketing professionals and vendors for production and subsequent installation of materials on property. May include designers, photographers, advertising representatives and media contacts.
- Proofs, and at times, approves advertising, posters and collateral materials for the Casino. May assist with writing copy and/or editing copy for marketing campaigns.
- Ensure compliance with all Minimum Internal Control Standards (MICS) as well as all Tribal Internal Control Standards (TICS).
- Must be capable of presenting a positive image of the Casino to its guests and vendors and to assist them as required.
- Must follow all safety policies and procedures and attend all scheduled safety meetings and training as a condition of employment.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
GAMING INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS PREFERRED
Education and Experience
- Must have a High School Diploma or G.E.D. equivalent
- Previous experience in photo/video production, including the use of production equipment, software and motion graphics
- Four (4) plus years of dedicated experience in design, development and programming on Photoshop and related design products preferred
- Strong grasp of graphic design standards as applicable to branding and marketing
Certification, Licenses and Additional Requirements
- Must pass periodic random drug screens and pre-employment physical
- Must be able to pass background suitability investigation
- Must obtain a Tribal Gaming License
- Must provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States within 72 hours of employment
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, presentation skills
- Proactive, creative thinking, writing, editing, and optimizing content
- Photography, video, video editing, visual ideation/creative problem solving, time management, MAC OS, Adobe Creative Suite, and web design preferred
- Must be organized with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
Please click on the Apply Now button to submit your Casino Careers resume in our database. If you are redirected to our Company Online Application, it must also be completed for you to be considered. If an Email Employer button is visible, it enables you to also submit a resume/cover letter.
If you don’t have a resume and would like to complete a written application, please stop by our offices Monday – Friday from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
We are located on the Second Floor by the escalators next to Blue Bar. Covered parking is available. Please be aware you’ll be required to wear a face mask and your temperature will be taken by security personnel. Please bring photo ID in case you we need you to obtain a Guest Pass for interviewing with us. Thank you!
Spotlight 29 Casino
46-200 Harrison Place
Coachella, CA 92236
Web Site: https://www.spotlight29.com
Be Part of Our Team!! There’s a reason why some of our associates have been a part of our Team for 25+ years. We are an employer of choice and proudly associated with the Twenty-Nine Palms Band of Cahuilla Indians.
As one of the larger employers of the Coachella Valley, we offer our Team Members competitive wages & benefits including medical, dental, vision educational reimbursement; discounted Team Member meals, training & development, rewards and recognition, and much more.
Spotlight 29 Casino employs over 500 local residents our casino features more than 1,500 Las Vegas-style slot machines, 35 table games, food & beverage outlets, banquet and entertainment space. Spotlight 29 Casino is located at the eastern end of the Coachella Valley on Dillon Road between Interstate 10 and Hwy 86.
Check out our other Casino...
Tortoise Rock Casino in Twentynine Palms, California is beautifully situated between the majestic Joshua Tree National Park and one of the country’s largest military training facilities—the United States Marine Corps Air Ground Combat Center. We employ 150+ Team Members.
The casino offers 30,000 square feet of gaming space, with the industry's best Slot Machines, plenty of Table Games, live poker, live entertainment, along with Oasis Grille and Shelly’s Lounge.