Pizza Kitchen Cashier - Fantasy Springs Resort Casino
Pizza Kitchen Cashier
Fantasy Springs Resort Casino
Indio, California 92203
Feb 25, 2021
Oct 13, 2021
Type of Position:
Food and Beverage
We strive to exceed the expectations of our members and guests. We do everything we can to entertain and serve each member/guest one at a time, making them feel as though we are here just for them.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Adherence to schedule and attendance at all service staffs meeting.
- Working knowledge of computer especially POS system: Be able to use POS system to enter food and beverage orders into the system to ensure accurate preparation of product. When necessary be able to manually itemizes, totals, and presents check for payment to correct customers.
- Follow all cash handling and gaming guidelines.
- To ensure proper set up and maintenance of service station, tables, and common areas thought-out all dining rooms.
- Deliver prepared food to the appropriate guest within three minutes of completed production of order for example: Sub sandwiches, large and medium pizzas.
- Busses as necessary and cleaning tables.
- Maintains cleanliness of designated areas as directed in accordance with established health and safety standards.
- Deep cleans restaurant equipment (tables, chairs, booths, soda and juice dispensers, coffee machines), as scheduled, or required.
- Operates and maintains equipment as required in accordance with established guidelines and safety procedures.
- Recognizes Diamond & Emerald players and ensures they receive the appropriate service.
- Knows and promotes current casino events and programs and can give guests directions to all casino areas.
This position is not limited to those duties listed in the job description. Duties and responsibilities can be changed, expanded, reduced or deleted to meet business needs of the company.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Must Read, write, understand and speak English fluently
- Excellent customer service/communication skills Must be physically mobile with reasonable accommodation
- Must be able to tolerate industry standard chemicals used for cleaning and sanitizing
- Able to tolerate second-hand smoke, noise, bright lights Able to work at a fast pace in an often crowded/noisy environment.
- Must be able to maintain a neat, professional, well groomed appearance and uphold company appearance/dress standards
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 35 lbs. (boxes full of our cups, lids, plates, etc.)
Employees working the Casino or Bowling Center may be exposed to second-hand smoke and moderate levels of noise.
The Company provides its employees with a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision care, life insurance and a 401(k) Retirement Plan. In addition to these benefits you are entitled to paid time off (PTO), an employee assistance program (EAP) and more!
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
Please click on the Apply Now button to submit your Casino Careers resume in our database. If you are redirected to our Company Online Application, it must also be completed for you to be considered. If an Email Employer button is visible, it enables you to also submit a resume/cover letter.
Fantasy Springs Resort Casino
Cabazon Band of Mission Indians
84-245 Indio Springs Parkway
Indio, CA 92203-3499
Fax: (760) 238-5621
Fantasy Springs Resort Casino is located on the reservation of the Cabazon Band of Mission Indians in southern California near the city of Indio, 22 miles east of Palm Springs and approximately 130 miles northeast of Los Angeles.
Fantasy Springs Resort Casino offers 2,000 slot and video poker machines, Bingo and 40 table games, which include Blackjack, Mini-Baccarat, California Craps, Jackpot Pai Gow, and Spanish 21.
The Resort offers 250 luxurious rooms with spectacular mountain views. Food and beverage venues include fine dining in The Bistro and casual dining or cocktails in JOY Asian Cuisine, POM, The Fresh Grill Buffet, The Pizza Kitchen, Lique , LIT bar & lounge, and the 12th Floor Cocktail Lounge & Wine Bar.
Guests can enjoy live entertainment from concerts to boxing in the Special Events Center and relax on the Eagle Falls Golf Course, a masterpiece with unique elevations and water features that is open for public play.