Poker Brush (Poker Room Attendant) - Philadelphia - Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia
Poker Brush (Poker Room Attendant) - Philadelphia
Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19148
Nov 17, 2020
Feb 18, 2021
Type of Position:
Casino Tables, Slots, Sports, & Online Gaming
Function (Scope and Main Purpose of Job)
When working as a Live! Poker Room Attendant, you will help manage the traffic flow in and out of the poker games. Register players into the computerized seating program. Announce players’ names and tables when seats become available. Assist with tournaments, promotions, and other related duties assigned. Assist with food orders and complete delivery of orders correctly to the guests. Handle and assist guests with safety deposit boxes upon request. Support and promotes superior guest service by providing exemplary customer service and guest satisfaction.
Core Service Standards
CLEAN: Must make the property shine and look impeccable while maintaining a neat CLEAN and crisp personal appearance
SAFE: Must make guests feel SAFE and comfortable through creating a worry free, carefree experience.
Fast: Provide FAST and efficient service with accuracy. Meet service time requirements and anticipate guest needs.
FRIENDLY: Greet each guest with FRIENDLY welcomes, making eye contact and smiling. Use H.E.A.R.T. steps to ease guest concerns. Say thank you to departing guests.
FUN: Work passionately as a team to create a FUN experience both for everyone who works and plays here
*Pending PGCB approval*
Specific Responsibilities and Duties
- Providing exemplary guest service with a professional and welcoming demeanor.
- Ensuring guests receive a favorable gaming experience by applying the 10/5 Rule, addressing the guests by name, using open palms to direct and use a friendly departing statement.
- Registering players using the computer poker software.
- Seating of players while maintaining proper balance of games.
- Answering telephone inquiries accurately and politely. Taking phone reservations.
- Assisting Supervisors with the registration of weekly and daily poker tournaments including entry fees, cash receipts, table assignments, and the payout of winners.
- Assisting Supervisors with comps, promoting and making Live! Rewards cards for guests, and promotions upon request.
- Expediting food orders and complete delivery of orders correctly to guests.
- Handling and assisting guests with safety deposit boxes upon request.
- Ensuring the safety and security of internal and external guests by notifying management of any suspicious or unusual activities.
- Attending training and meetings when required.
- Living the Live! 5 Standards on a daily basis.
- Maintaining the cleanliness of the Poker Room.
- Maintaining an attractive appearance and model an appealing brand image.
Job Requirements (skills, knowledge, and abilities)
- Exemplary guest service.
- Basic knowledge of poker.
- Basic computer skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to speak clearly, listen, and follow instructions.
- Eye hand coordination.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude and high level of energy while working under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to multi-task varies and perform assigned job duties in an interruptive environment.
- Ability to make change from sales. Complete, perform and understand basic mathematical functions in a timely manner.
- Ability and dexterity to handle chips and currency.
- Ability to maintain interpersonal working relationships among all personnel.
- Knowledge of sanitation and health department regulations.
- Complete knowledge of all facilities, events, and promotions available to guests on property.
- Knowledge of company policy and procedures, internal controls, and Title 31.
- You will work in an environment where smoking areas are allowed.
- Education: A high school diploma or GED equivalent is preferred.
- Must be able to comply with all state gaming regulations, which may include obtaining a license.
- Must be able to continuously stand and or continuously walk more than (90%) of shift which may include stairs.
- Must be able to perform physical activities that requires repetitive lifting, bending and stooping.
- 24/7 high energy casino with over 200,000 sq. ft of gaming and entertainment space and approximately 2000 employees
- Exposed to alcohol, cigarette and cigar smoke, bright lights, and loud noises.
- You will work in an environment where smoking is allowed.
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
Please click on the Apply Now button to submit your Casino Careers resume in our database. If you are redirected to our Company Online Application, it must also be completed for you to be considered. If an Email Employer button is visible, it enables you to also submit a resume/cover letter.
Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia
900 Packer Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19148
Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia, opening in 2021, is a world-class gaming, hotel, dining and entertainment destination being developed by Stadium Casino, RE, LLC, an affiliate of The Cordish Companies. Located in the heart of the South Philadelphia Stadium Entertainment District, Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia will set a new standard for development in the City in the areas of economic opportunity and inclusivity for local residents.
The opening of the casino resort destination will transform the Philadelphia Stadium Entertainment District into the only place in the country to experience big league action from four major professional sports teams, best-in-class dining and entertainment, and world-class gaming and hotel accommodations. Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia will feature more than 1.5 million square-feet of gaming, hotel, dining and entertainment space, 2,200 slots and electronic table games and 150+ live action table games, including Poker, a FanDuel Sportsbook, an upscale, 12-story, 200+ room hotel, a structured parking facility, plus new dining and entertainment venues.
Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia is projected to generate $2 billion in annual economic impact, with an additional $100 million in tax revenues for the City in its first five years of operation, including $25 million to Philadelphia’s School District, plus over 5,000 new construction and permanent jobs for local and regional residents.
Pending Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board final approval.