EVS Supervisor - Agua Caliente Casinos
Agua Caliente Casinos
Cathedral City, California 92234
May 11, 2021
Jun 15, 2021
Type of Position:
Job Description Summary
Responsible for the on-going management of the Environmental Services Department by performing the following personally or through subordinate supervisors.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned)
- Assist the EVS Manager as required.
- Supervise preparation of work schedules for entire EVS shift.
- Trains staff in all necessary EVS tasks according to EVS procedures.
- Monitors performance of staff and adherence to casino policies and procedures.
- Issues supplies and equipment as required.
- Takes inventory of supplies and reports to Manager.
- Maintains and updates cleaning supplies inventory.
- Submits requisitions for cleaning supplies and equipment as needed.
- May perform duties of Attendant, if necessary.
- Complies with the Standard Operation Procedure within Environmental Services.
- Manages subordinate supervisors who supervise employees of the EVS department.
- Assists the EVS Manager with the overall direction, coordination and evaluation of EVS staff.
- Must adhere to all Tribal Ordinance, Regulations, and the ACRM andACPS System of Internal Controls, and Standard Operating Procedures.
EVS Relief Supervisor
IIEVS Attendant III
Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organizations policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include assisting the EVS Manager with training employees; hiring, planning, assisting and directing work; assisting with payroll; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems. Must follow chain of command.
GAMING EXPERIENCE NOT REQUIRED
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
- 2 years related experience with a minimum of 1 year supervisory experience or combination of education and experience.
- Must be able to communicate in English.
- Must have knowledge of cleaning chemicals, equipment and machinery operation and maintenance.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks in a timely manner.
- Computer and MS Office skills are necessary for this position with knowledge of basic MS Office software.
Working Conditions/Physical Demands
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to stand, move and work throughout the office area and properties, including walking up to 1 mile, climbing stairs and sitting at a desk/work station for the duration of the shift.Must be able to work in a smoke filled environment. Typically the individual will be housed in an office environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate, but will escalate when located in the casino environment.Must be able to grasp, bend, lift and/or carry or otherwise move goods weighing a minimum of 25 lbs. on an intermittent basis, and sufficient dexterity of hand in order to use office equipment including, but not limited to: a computer keyboard, calculator, general office equipment and multi-line telephone.
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
Please click on the Apply Now button to submit your Casino Careers resume in our database. If you are redirected to our Company Online Application, it must also be completed for you to be considered. If an Email Employer button is visible, it enables you to also submit a resume/cover letter.
Agua Caliente Casinos
Rancho Mirage • Palm Springs • Cathedral City, CA
Agua Caliente Casinos are owned and operated by the Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians, which also owns the world-famous Indian Canyons and Tahquitz Canyon hiking trails, and Indian Canyons Golf Resort.
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa, a four-diamond resort in Rancho Mirage, and Spa Resort Casino in downtown Palm Springs offer the hottest slots, a variety of table games, and high-limit gaming, plus fine dining, shopping, relaxing spas and luxurious hotel rooms, all in a gorgeous resort setting.
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa in Rancho Mirage, California has been repeatedly voted "Best Casino" in reader's polls. It’s home to more than a thousand slots, a variety of table games, and a wildly popular 18-table non-smoking Poker room. The casino offers exciting lounge entertainment plus award-winning dining, adjacent to its luxury resort hotel. Guests can stay in style in 340 deluxe rooms and suites; enjoy a relaxing spa, pool and cabana complex, as well as a state-of-the-art conference center. The Show, a 2,000 seat entertainment venue completes this world-class destination.
Spa Resort Casino is located in the heart of downtown Palm Springs, California. The resort’s boutique hotel offers 229 newly remodeled guest rooms, and the world-famous Spa which offers natural hot mineral springs. Spa Resort Casino also offers the best in gaming with slots, table games and a private high-limit gaming room. The property features fine dining, live entertainment and dancing, all just steps away from the downtown shops and restaurants that make Palm Springs one of the America’s most adored resorts.
Agua Caliente Cathedral City is slated to open in the fall of 2020. The gaming floor will have 536 slot machines and 8 table games. The casino features several food and beverage venues, 360 Sports Cathedral City, Café One Eleven, and the classic coffee-house, Java Caliente which is open 24 hours a day.
The Agave Caliente Tequila Bar, which is attached to the 12,000-square-foot outdoor entertainment pavilion known as Agua Caliente Pavilion, overlooks the mountainous desert landscape. The Pavilion will host reoccurring live entertainment and events, and can be reserved year-round for private parties, weddings, charitable functions, etc.