IT Help Desk Tech II - Philadelphia - Live! Casino and Hotel Philadelphia
IT Help Desk Tech II - Philadelphia
Live! Casino and Hotel Philadelphia
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19148
Feb 16, 2021
Mar 26, 2021
Type of Position:
Function (Scope and Main Purpose of Job)
The Customer Support Team works directly with Live! Team members, providing world class customer service and support. We are the “go to” people for internal and external inquiries. Working to resolve customer issues is our first priority. This is an intermediate position that performs tasks related to the repair of a variety of technology-based products typically associated in an end-user computing environment. As a Customer Support Engineer II you are the first point of contact for all issues reported by both external and internal customers. This position requires both technical and customer service skills to diagnose and resolve the issue.
Core Service Standards
CLEAN:Must make the property shine and look impeccable while maintaining a neat CLEAN and crisp personal appearance
SAFE: Must make guests feel SAFE and comfortable through creating a worry free, carefree experience.
Fast: Provide FAST and efficient service with accuracy. Meet service time requirements and anticipate guest needs.
FRIENDLY: Greet each guest with FRIENDLY welcomes, making eye contact and smiling. Use H.E.A.R.T. steps to ease guest concerns. Say thank you to departing guests.
FUN: Work passionately as a team to create a FUN experience both for everyone who works and plays here
Specific Responsibilities and Duties
- Create and/or update SOPs with other Engineers.
- Perform basic to moderately complex troubleshooting and repair activities, typically associated in an end-user environment, including but not limited to PCs, desktops, laptops, tablets, mobile phones, kiosks and printers.
- Provide support to client identified VIPs.
- Respond to management requests including installing new PC equipment, providing end-user desk side support and other related activities.
- Perform/Install/Move/Add or Change (IMAC) activities.
- Perform all assigned desk-side support activities.
- Display outstanding technical and professional services skills at all times.
- Meet established customer service satisfaction levels and other operational/customer service metrics as outlined in established guidelines.
- Proactively communicate with the end-user and service desk personnel regarding arrival times, repair time estimates and status of the repair.
- Understand and follow all documented service operations policies and procedures.
- Other duties or certifications may be assigned to meet business needs.
Job Requirements (skills, knowledge, and abilities)
- Demonstrated experience in providing professional customer service in an IT support environment with strong technical problem solving skills.
- We are a 24/7/365 business. Candidates need to have reasonable schedule flexibility and be aware that they may need to provide rotational after-hours support.
- Ability to demonstrate a professional, mature, positive attitude and self-confidence in accomplishing daily tasks.
- Demonstrate the ability to collaboratively work as part of a team, both within and outside the department on a daily basis.
- Flexibility and ability to work within a high growth, high stress, and fast-paced environment with changing priorities. Must possess ability to prioritize conflicting duties and meet established deadlines.
- Strong research and business writing skills required.
- Must have initiative, strive for continuous improvement and proven ability in implementing innovative ideas or business solutions.
- Excellence in communication and customer-facing skills.
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to follow instructions and processes with minimal instructions.
- Ability to provide various oral and written reports.
- Completion of projects on time and within budget.
- Ability to perform assigned duties under frequent time pressure.
- Technical school certification preferred or equivalent of one (1) to three (3) years of relevant IT Help Desk or IT customer support experience.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a valid gaming license as determined by the Pennsylvania State Lottery and Gaming Commission for the position.
- Maintain and or achieve all required OEM Certifications as directed by Management.
- A+ certification is desired.
- Knowledge of relevant software and hardware systems.
- Experience supporting Microsoft Technologies (Office 365, Desktop Windows 10, Server 2008, Server 2010, Active Directory, SCCM, MDM) or VMWARE server virtualization technologies preferred.
- Understanding of ITIL IT support methodologies preferred - especially support for support of processes involving ticket creation/prioritization, documentation of problem resolutions and closing of tickets per SOP and leadership guidance.
- Experience with BMC Footprints support ticket management system preferred.
- May require additional customer-specific certifications or training as required.
- Sitting 25%
- Walking 50%
- Standing 25%
- Lifting up to 60 lbs. 60 – 100 with assistance
- Pulling and bending
- Repetitive Keyboarding
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
Please click on the Apply Now button to submit your Casino Careers resume in our database. If you are redirected to our Company Online Application, it must also be completed for you to be considered. If an Email Employer button is visible, it enables you to also submit a resume/cover letter.
Live! Casino and Hotel Philadelphia
900 Packer Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19148
Live! Casino and Hotel Philadelphia, is a world-class gaming, hotel, dining and entertainment destination developed by Stadium Casino, RE, LLC, an affiliate of The Cordish Companies. Located in the heart of the South Philadelphia Stadium Entertainment District, Live! Casino and Hotel Philadelphia sets a new standard for development in the City in the areas of economic opportunity and inclusivity for local residents.
The opening of the casino resort destination is transforming the Philadelphia Stadium Entertainment District into the only place in the country to experience big league action from four major professional sports teams, best-in-class dining and entertainment, and world-class gaming and hotel accommodations. Live! Casino and Hotel Philadelphia features more than 1.5 million square-feet of gaming, hotel, dining and entertainment space, 2,200 slots and electronic table games and 150+ live action table games, including Poker, a FanDuel Sportsbook, an upscale, 12-story, 200+ room hotel, a structured parking facility, plus dining and entertainment venues.