Surveillance Operator - Philadelphia - Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia
Surveillance Operator - Philadelphia
Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19148
Oct 23, 2020
Jan 02, 2021
Type of Position:
The Surveillance Operator is accountable to observe and protect casino assets via CCTV.
Core Service Standards
- CLEAN: Must make the property shine and look impeccable while maintaining a neat CLEAN and crisp personal appearance.
- SAFE: Must make guests feel SAFE and comfortable through creating a worry free, carefree experience.
- FAST: Provide FAST and efficient service with accuracy. Meet service time requirements and anticipate guest needs.
- FRIENDLY: Greet each guest with FRIENDLY welcomes, making eye contact and smiling. Use H.E.A.R.T. steps to ease guest concerns. Say thank you to departing guests.
- FUN: Work passionately as a team to create a FUN experience both for everyone who works and plays here.
Specific Responsibilities and Duties
- Observe all activities of guest and team members on the casino floor, cage, change booths, and count rooms via the closed circuit television system for criminal activities and/or violation of the state lottery and gaming commission regulations as well as company policies and procedures.
- Observe areas of the casino, atrium, and parking areas for safety hazards to ensure the safety and security of all guest and employees.
- Operate monitor room equipment.
- Complete proper reports and documentation as needed.
- Assist in training in CCTV equipment and alarms.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of computers and CCTV equipment.
- Must be able to read/write in the English language.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- One (1) to three (3) years’ experience in security and/or surveillance.
- Must be able to comply with all state gaming regulations, which may include obtaining a license.
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time.
- Must be able to work in a confined space with low lighting.
- Must be able to lift and/or carry up to 30lbs.
- Must have excellent vision and hearing.
- Must be able to grasp, handle, and reach with hands and fingers.
- Stand and walk 30% of the time.
- 24/7 high energy casino with over 300,000 sq. ft of gaming and entertainment space and approximately 2000 employees.
- Exposed to alcohol, cigarette and cigar smoke, bright lights, and loud noises.
- You will work in an environment where smoking is allowed.
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
Please click on the Apply Now button to submit your Casino Careers resume in our database. If you are redirected to our Company Online Application, it must also be completed for you to be considered. If an Email Employer button is visible, it enables you to also submit a resume/cover letter.
Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia
900 Packer Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19148
Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia, opening in 2021, is a world-class gaming, hotel, dining and entertainment destination being developed by Stadium Casino, RE, LLC, an affiliate of The Cordish Companies. Located in the heart of the South Philadelphia Stadium Entertainment District, Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia will set a new standard for development in the City in the areas of economic opportunity and inclusivity for local residents.
The opening of the casino resort destination will transform the Philadelphia Stadium Entertainment District into the only place in the country to experience big league action from four major professional sports teams, best-in-class dining and entertainment, and world-class gaming and hotel accommodations. Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia will feature more than 1.5 million square-feet of gaming, hotel, dining and entertainment space, 2,200 slots and electronic table games and 150+ live action table games, including Poker, a FanDuel Sportsbook, an upscale, 12-story, 200+ room hotel, a structured parking facility, plus new dining and entertainment venues.
Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia is projected to generate $2 billion in annual economic impact, with an additional $100 million in tax revenues for the City in its first five years of operation, including $25 million to Philadelphia’s School District, plus over 5,000 new construction and permanent jobs for local and regional residents.
Pending Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board final approval.