Security Supervisor - Philadelphia - Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia
Security Supervisor - Philadelphia
Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19148
Oct 23, 2020
Dec 26, 2020
Type of Position:
The Security Supervisor is responsible for the supervision of security officers, and processes providing security, and a safe environment while ensuring protection of guests, team members and Live assets in the absence of the Shift Manager with all related duties and task.
Core Service Standards
- CLEAN: Must make the property shine and look impeccable while maintaining a neat CLEAN and crisp personal appearance.
- SAFE: Must make guests feel SAFE and comfortable through creating a worry free, carefree experience.
- FAST: Provide FAST and efficient service with accuracy. Meet service time requirements and anticipate guest needs.
- FRIENDLY: Greet each guest with FRIENDLY welcomes, making eye contact and smiling. Use H.E.A.R.T. steps to ease guest concerns. Say thank you to departing guests.
- FUN: Work passionately as a team to create a FUN experience both for everyone who works and plays here.
Specific Responsibilities and Duties
- Supervises programs, processes and procedures which ensures the protection of the assets of Live! Casino & Hotel to include the safety and security of guests and team members.
- Communicate and implement department procedure in accordance with director and internal controls.
- Assist in development and implementation of Security Department training.
- Investigate incidents and/or quests complaints, compiling data for accurate reports to the Gaming Commission and department heads.
- Completes and investigates first report on injury.
- Provides input and assists with the preparation of performance reviews of officers.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to analyze and interpret operational needs.
- Ability to solve routine problems.
- Ability to perform assigned duties under frequent time pressures.
- Ability to maintain mental concentration for signified period of time.
- A variety of tasks and deadlines require an irregular work schedule.
- Ability to write reports.
- Ability to use a telephone properly.
- Ability to read and understand memos.
- Good public relation skills.
- Knowledge of state gaming regulations and legal documents for identification.
- Knowledge of required OSHA regulations.
- First Responders certification preferred.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Ability to perform duties under frequent time pressure in an interruptive environment
- Ability to perform assigned duties in an interruptive environment.
- One (1) to Three (3) years’ experience in Security or Law Enforcement as a lead or supervisor.
- A two (2) - year degree in a related field or equivalent work experience.
- Must be able to comply with all state gaming regulations, which may include obtaining a license.
- Casino is over 300,000 square feet and requires ability and energy to move about it with a true sense of urgency.
- Ability to be alert at all times.
- Dexterity will be required to perform day to day activities and during an emergency.
- Ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Ability to ascend and descend stairs.
- Ability to work in extreme temperatures (both hot and cold).
- Ability to run, stoop, bend and reach outward and above the head.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to ride a bicycle.
- Ability to operate and ride a Segway, golf cart and or other vehicles.
- 24/7 high energy casino with over 300,000 sq. ft of gaming and entertainment space and approximately 2000 employees
- Exposed to alcohol, cigarette and cigar smoke, bright lights, and loud noises.
- You will work in an environment where smoking is allowed.
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
Please click on the Apply Now button to submit your Casino Careers resume in our database. If you are redirected to our Company Online Application, it must also be completed for you to be considered. If an Email Employer button is visible, it enables you to also submit a resume/cover letter.
Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia
900 Packer Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19148
Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia, opening in 2021, is a world-class gaming, hotel, dining and entertainment destination being developed by Stadium Casino, RE, LLC, an affiliate of The Cordish Companies. Located in the heart of the South Philadelphia Stadium Entertainment District, Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia will set a new standard for development in the City in the areas of economic opportunity and inclusivity for local residents.
The opening of the casino resort destination will transform the Philadelphia Stadium Entertainment District into the only place in the country to experience big league action from four major professional sports teams, best-in-class dining and entertainment, and world-class gaming and hotel accommodations. Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia will feature more than 1.5 million square-feet of gaming, hotel, dining and entertainment space, 2,200 slots and electronic table games and 150+ live action table games, including Poker, a FanDuel Sportsbook, an upscale, 12-story, 200+ room hotel, a structured parking facility, plus new dining and entertainment venues.
Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia is projected to generate $2 billion in annual economic impact, with an additional $100 million in tax revenues for the City in its first five years of operation, including $25 million to Philadelphia’s School District, plus over 5,000 new construction and permanent jobs for local and regional residents.
Pending Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board final approval.