Room Control Agent - Live! Hotel - Philadelphia - Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia
Room Control Agent - Live! Hotel - Philadelphia
Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19148
Oct 23, 2020
Jan 03, 2021
Type of Position:
Maintain a clean, safe, fast, friendly, and fun environment for all guests, team members and Company assets. The focus shall always be on ensuring a safe and comfortable environment, while maintaining a positive can-do attitude with an emphasis on the highest level of guest service for both external and internal guests to Live! Casino and Hotel. The Rooms Control Agent is responsible ensuring the hotel room inventory matches the available rooms and revenue applied correctly.
Core Service Standards
- CLEAN: Must make the property shine and look impeccable while maintaining a neat CLEAN and crisp personal appearance
- SAFE: Must make guests feel SAFE and comfortable through creating a worry free, carefree experience.
- FAST: Provide FAST and efficient service with accuracy. Meet service time requirements and anticipate guest needs.
- FRIENDLY: Greet each guest with FRIENDLY welcomes, making eye contact and smiling. Use H.E.A.R.T. steps to ease guest concerns. Say thank you to departing guests.
- FUN: Work passionately as a team to create a FUN experience both for everyone who works and plays here
Specific Responsibilities and Duties
- Ensure that all guests room types are honored while ensuring no room types are in a negative position
- Partner with Relationship Marketing to maximize room availability and ensure all VIP and top tier players are upgraded accordingly when available
- Ensure that all no show revenue is posted timely and accurately
- Ensure that all 3rd/OTA reservations are set up properly
- Ensure all prepaid reservation revenue is posted within 24 hours of the reservation being made
- Ensure are reservations checked out with a balance are researched and resolved immediately
- Process lost and found immediately according to the lost and found policy
- Ensure that all groups that require to be pre-registered and pre-keyed are completed timely and accurately
- In the absence of a manager, address all guest service needs and resolve any service related problems or issues
- Assist Front Office staff in understanding guests ever changing needs and expectations
- Train new team members
- Assist with GSA tasks at peak times
- Knowledge of guests needs assessments and quality standards for service
- Order supplies to ensure proper par levels
- Establish and maintain effective channels of communication with team members in every department
- Other duties as assigned
- Able to read and interpret instructions and direction for guests
- Able to communicate without impediment with guests and staff in all areas relating to guest service
- Knowledge of Front Desk and Reservation procedures
- Ability to Perform assigned duties in a changing environment
- Broad variety of tasks and deadlines required an irregular work schedule
- Ability to perform assigned duties in an interruptive environment
- Education: High School diploma or equivalent
- Experience: At least one year of Front Desk Experience
Must be able to comply with all state gaming regulations, which may include obtaining a license.
- Lifting up to 50lbs
- Pushing/Pull up to 100lbs
- Carry up to 50lbs
- Some Bending / kneeling
- Frequent Walking
- Frequent Standing
- Some Sitting
- Climbing steps
- 24/7 high energy casino with over 300,000 sq. ft of gaming and entertainment space and approximately 2000 employees
- Exposed to alcohol, cigarette and cigar smoke, bright lights, and loud noises.
- You will work in an environment where smoking is allowed.
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
Please click on the Apply Now button to submit your Casino Careers resume in our database. If you are redirected to our Company Online Application, it must also be completed for you to be considered. If an Email Employer button is visible, it enables you to also submit a resume/cover letter.
Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia
900 Packer Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19148
Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia, opening in 2021, is a world-class gaming, hotel, dining and entertainment destination being developed by Stadium Casino, RE, LLC, an affiliate of The Cordish Companies. Located in the heart of the South Philadelphia Stadium Entertainment District, Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia will set a new standard for development in the City in the areas of economic opportunity and inclusivity for local residents.
The opening of the casino resort destination will transform the Philadelphia Stadium Entertainment District into the only place in the country to experience big league action from four major professional sports teams, best-in-class dining and entertainment, and world-class gaming and hotel accommodations. Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia will feature more than 1.5 million square-feet of gaming, hotel, dining and entertainment space, 2,200 slots and electronic table games and 150+ live action table games, including Poker, a FanDuel Sportsbook, an upscale, 12-story, 200+ room hotel, a structured parking facility, plus new dining and entertainment venues.
Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia is projected to generate $2 billion in annual economic impact, with an additional $100 million in tax revenues for the City in its first five years of operation, including $25 million to Philadelphia’s School District, plus over 5,000 new construction and permanent jobs for local and regional residents.
Pending Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board final approval.