Revenue Audit Supervisor - Philadelphia - Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia
56829 | Gaming Industry Experience Required
Revenue Audit Supervisor - Philadelphia
Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19148
Oct 23, 2020
Jan 02, 2021
Type of Position:
Accounting & Finance
The Revenue Audit Supervisor is tasked with providing direct oversight of the revenue audit department and staff. Supervisors also assist the Revenue Audit Manager with ensuring all documents and reports are generated, completed, and reviewed as required per the Code of Pennsylvania regulations and accounting procedures. The Revenue Audit Supervisor will also present oneself in a neat and clean appearance at all times.
Core Service Standards
- CLEAN: Must make the property shine and look impeccable while maintaining a neat CLEAN and crisp personal appearance
- SAFE: Must make guests feel SAFE and comfortable through creating a worry free, carefree experience.
- FAST: Provide FAST and efficient service with accuracy. Meet service time requirements and anticipate guest needs.
- FRIENDLY: Greet each guest with FRIENDLY welcomes, making eye contact and smiling. Use H.E.A.R.T. steps to ease guest concerns. Say thank you to departing guests.
- FUN: Work passionately as a team to create a FUN experience both for everyone who works and plays here
Specific Responsibilities and Duties
- Maintains the Revenue Audit department’s general accounting for revenue and auditing reporting; internal controls, statistical reporting, daily distribution of non-gaming and casino performance, and reconciliations.
- Prepares and uploads revenue journal entries to the general ledger for all revenues and related comp and coupon expenses.
- Prepares and analyzes audit paperwork and reports; develops and implements recommendations for improved efficiency.
- Assists, monitors, and reviews daily audit of the following areas including but not limited to: Cage, Slots, Jackpots/W-2Gs, Table Games, Poker, F&B, Gift Shop, Manual Comps/Adjustments, and Tax Submissions.
- Improves staff effectiveness by: coaching, counseling, training and recommending disciplinary action for team members; and planning, delegating, monitoring, and appraising job tasks and results in a timely manner
- Coordinates the technology needs of the office; ensures staff is fully trained on systems, policies and procedures.
- Communicates with and represents MLC to external agencies, consultants and other organizations and individuals.
GAMING INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED
- Must possess adequate Microsoft Office Skills including strong Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Ideal candidate will be proficient in Aristocrat systems (PitBOSS, Super-Playmate, BlackBart, Marketing Manager), as well as NEWave, Micros, and Kronos.
- Must be 10-key adept.
- Candidate must have excellent interpersonal skills in order to communicate across all levels of the organization.
- Strong organizational, planning and communication and PC skills.
- Knowledgeable in creating and analyzing spread sheets or similar data reporting.
- Must be a team player.
- Must be able to read, speak and effectively communicate ideas in English.
- Must be able to deal with stressful situations in a professional manner.
- Must be able to think analytically, have basic math skills, and be able to read and interpret spreadsheets, e-mails, and procedures.
- Ability to make independent decisions and recommendations.
- One to two years casino experience required, preferably in a managerial or supervisory capacity.
- Two (2) years of experience working in a Revenue Audit department is required.
- Minimum of an Associates Degree in Accounting or related field required.
- Must be 21 years of age and possess the ability to obtain the appropriate gaming license.
Must be able to comply with all state gaming regulations, which may include obtaining a license.
- Able to sit for long periods of time.
- Ability to perform moderate lifting of 25 lbs. or more.
- Ability to stand, walk, bend, stoop, lift and reach.
- Ability to work long and varied hours and on shifts, weekends, holidays and special events as needed.
- 24/7 high energy casino with over 300,000 sq. ft of gaming and entertainment space and approximately 2000 employees
- Exposed to alcohol, cigarette and cigar smoke, bright lights, and loud noises.
- You will work in an environment where smoking is allowed.
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
Please click on the Apply Now button to submit your Casino Careers resume in our database. If you are redirected to our Company Online Application, it must also be completed for you to be considered. If an Email Employer button is visible, it enables you to also submit a resume/cover letter.
Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia
900 Packer Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19148
Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia, opening in 2021, is a world-class gaming, hotel, dining and entertainment destination being developed by Stadium Casino, RE, LLC, an affiliate of The Cordish Companies. Located in the heart of the South Philadelphia Stadium Entertainment District, Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia will set a new standard for development in the City in the areas of economic opportunity and inclusivity for local residents.
The opening of the casino resort destination will transform the Philadelphia Stadium Entertainment District into the only place in the country to experience big league action from four major professional sports teams, best-in-class dining and entertainment, and world-class gaming and hotel accommodations. Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia will feature more than 1.5 million square-feet of gaming, hotel, dining and entertainment space, 2,200 slots and electronic table games and 150+ live action table games, including Poker, a FanDuel Sportsbook, an upscale, 12-story, 200+ room hotel, a structured parking facility, plus new dining and entertainment venues.
Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia is projected to generate $2 billion in annual economic impact, with an additional $100 million in tax revenues for the City in its first five years of operation, including $25 million to Philadelphia’s School District, plus over 5,000 new construction and permanent jobs for local and regional residents.
Pending Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board final approval.