Night Auditor - Live! Hotel - Philadelphia - Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia
Night Auditor - Live! Hotel - Philadelphia
Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19148
Oct 23, 2020
Jan 02, 2021
Type of Position:
Check in/Check out hotel guests courteously and efficiently, and to the service levels expected in a four star property; process all payments according to established hotel requirements. Provide information to any guest or visitor inquiry. Work as part of the overall Front Office team to insure a seamless experience for the guest. Checks front office accounting records for accuracy and, on a daily basis, summarizes and compiles information for the hotel's financial records. Tracks room revenue, occupancy percentages, and other front office operating statistics. Prepares a summary of cash, check, and credit card activities, reflecting the hotel's financial performance for the day. Posts room charges and room taxes to guest accounts including guest transactions not posted during the day by the front office cashier.
Core Service Standards
- CLEAN: Must make the property shine and look impeccable while maintaining a neat CLEAN and crisp personal appearance
- SAFE: Must make guests feel SAFE and comfortable through creating a worry free, carefree experience.
- FAST: Provide FAST and efficient service with accuracy. Meet service time requirements and anticipate guest needs.
- FRIENDLY: Greet each guest with FRIENDLY welcomes, making eye contact and smiling. Use H.E.A.R.T. steps to ease guest concerns. Say thank you to departing guests.
- FUN: Work passionately as a team to create a FUN experience both for everyone who works and plays here
Specific Responsibilities and Duties
- Maintain complete knowledge at all times of the following: All hotel features/services, hours of operation, all room types, numbers, layout, décor, appointments and locations; all room rates, special packages and promotions; daily house count and expected arrivals/departures; room availability status for any given day; scheduled daily group activities
- Maintain complete knowledge and comply with all hotel and departmental policies and procedures to include front and back of house operations.
- Post charges to the guest accounts that have not been posted or where incurred on the night audit shift.
- Transfer charges and deposits to master accounts.
- Checks to see that all charges are assigned to the appropriate departments.
- To verify that all transactions performed at the front desk are supported by documentary evidence and signatures as necessary and that they have been correctly posted and allocated in the system.
- Tracks room revenues, occupancy percentages, and other front office statistics such as: check figures, postings, and documents for accuracy; record, store, access, and/or analyze computerized financial information; prepare of End of day procedure; follow the End of Day/Night Audit Checklist. Assist PBX with switchboard duties
- Able to read and interpret instructions and direction for guests
- Able to communicate without impediment with guests and staff in all areas relating to guest service
- Ability to input and access data in computer
- Ability to understand guest inquiries and provide responses
- Ability to promote positive relations with individuals who approach the Front Desk and by telephone
- Ability to focus on guests' needs, remaining calm and courteous
- Ability to think clearly, quickly and make concise decisions
- Ability to prioritize, organize and follow up
- Ability to work well under pressure dealing with 50+ arrivals/departures within any given period of time
- Ability to focus attention on details
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of all guests and hotel information
- Ability to remain stationary at assigned post for extended periods of time
- Ability to work cohesively with other departments and co-workers as part of a team
- Education: A high school diploma or GED equivalent. Retail customer service training would be a plus.
- Experience: One to three years previous experience in a hotel or high end retail environment is required.
Must be able to comply with all state gaming regulations, which may include obtaining a license.
- Lifting up to 20lbs
- Pushing/Pull up to 20lbs
- Carry up to 20lbs
- Some Bending / kneeling
- Frequent Walking
- Frequent Standing
- Some Sitting
- Climbing steps
- 24/7 high energy casino with over 300,000 sq. ft of gaming and entertainment space and approximately 2000 employees
- Exposed to alcohol, cigarette and cigar smoke, bright lights, and loud noises.
- You will work in an environment where smoking is allowed.
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
Please click on the Apply Now button to submit your Casino Careers resume in our database. If you are redirected to our Company Online Application, it must also be completed for you to be considered. If an Email Employer button is visible, it enables you to also submit a resume/cover letter.
Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia
900 Packer Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19148
Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia, opening in 2021, is a world-class gaming, hotel, dining and entertainment destination being developed by Stadium Casino, RE, LLC, an affiliate of The Cordish Companies. Located in the heart of the South Philadelphia Stadium Entertainment District, Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia will set a new standard for development in the City in the areas of economic opportunity and inclusivity for local residents.
The opening of the casino resort destination will transform the Philadelphia Stadium Entertainment District into the only place in the country to experience big league action from four major professional sports teams, best-in-class dining and entertainment, and world-class gaming and hotel accommodations. Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia will feature more than 1.5 million square-feet of gaming, hotel, dining and entertainment space, 2,200 slots and electronic table games and 150+ live action table games, including Poker, a FanDuel Sportsbook, an upscale, 12-story, 200+ room hotel, a structured parking facility, plus new dining and entertainment venues.
Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia is projected to generate $2 billion in annual economic impact, with an additional $100 million in tax revenues for the City in its first five years of operation, including $25 million to Philadelphia’s School District, plus over 5,000 new construction and permanent jobs for local and regional residents.
Pending Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board final approval.