Lead Drop and Count Clerk - Philadelphia - Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia
Lead Drop and Count Clerk - Philadelphia
Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19148
Oct 23, 2020
Jan 03, 2021
Type of Position:
Accounting & Finance
The Lead Drop and Count team member is responsible for assisting the Drop and Count Supervisor in ensuring the collection of all drop boxes from the gaming floor; placing the drop boxes on the designated cart, securing the cart for transport from the casino floor to the count room. Also, in the same workday, The Lead is responsible for ensuring the counting all the currency, coin, tickets, and coupons from each drop box. Proceeds from other casino or food & beverage department activities may also be counted, such as food and beverage cash turn in and employee tip turn ins.
Core Service Standards
- CLEAN: Must make the property shine and look impeccable while maintaining a neat CLEAN and crisp personal appearance.
- SAFE: Must make guests feel SAFE and comfortable through creating a worry free, carefree experience.
- FAST: Provide FAST and efficient service with accuracy. Meet service time requirements and anticipate guest needs.
- FRIENDLY: Greet each guest with FRIENDLY welcomes, making eye contact and smiling. Use H.E.A.R.T. steps to ease guest concerns. Say thank you to departing guests.
- FUN: Work passionately as a team to create a FUN experience both for everyone who works and plays here.
Specific Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for assisting in the efficient overall operation of the drop and count staff.
- Assure that gaming devices drop and count room procedures are followed in compliance with gaming regulations.
- Completion of financial reports, paper work, and security of information internally.
- Assist in monitoring and adjusting staffing levels to maintain budgeted levels of employment.
- Delegate authority and assign responsibilities.
- Assist in developing of staff, to include training, interviews for hires, and performance management to include disciplinary counseling and conducting performance evaluation.
- Supervises processes and procedures to reduce loss time injuries.
- Review drop and count room activities with the Drop and Count Supervisor.
- Meet with departmental supervisors and managers as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Extremely dependable.
- Ability to work early mornings and extended hours when required.
- Ability to work weekends and holidays
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks according to policy (drop collection and counting) for long periods of time
- Ability to learn and effectively utilize computerized, mechanized counting equipment
- Ability to read and understand basic instructions.
- Ability to understand basic math.
- Ability to speak and hear clearly.
- Ability to use wrapping machines, conveyors, weigh scales and scanner.
- Ability to perform assigned duties under frequent time pressures.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality relative to financial data, policies, procedures and casino operations.
- GED or High School diploma.
- Must be able to comply with all state gaming regulations, which may include obtaining a license.
- Must present self in a well-groomed, friendly, and professional manner.
- Must be able to stoop, bend, and squat
- Must be able to work in a location with loud noise, visual distractions and temperature changes.
- Standing 100%
- Walking 50%
- Bending/Lifting (up to 75 lbs.)
- Pulling/Pushing (up to 75 lbs. with help)
- 24/7 high energy casino with over 300,000 sq. ft of gaming and entertainment space and approximately 2000 employees
- Exposed to alcohol, cigarette and cigar smoke, bright lights, and loud noises.
- You will work in an environment where smoking is allowed.
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
Please click on the Apply Now button to submit your Casino Careers resume in our database. If you are redirected to our Company Online Application, it must also be completed for you to be considered. If an Email Employer button is visible, it enables you to also submit a resume/cover letter.
Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia
900 Packer Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19148
Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia, opening in 2021, is a world-class gaming, hotel, dining and entertainment destination being developed by Stadium Casino, RE, LLC, an affiliate of The Cordish Companies. Located in the heart of the South Philadelphia Stadium Entertainment District, Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia will set a new standard for development in the City in the areas of economic opportunity and inclusivity for local residents.
The opening of the casino resort destination will transform the Philadelphia Stadium Entertainment District into the only place in the country to experience big league action from four major professional sports teams, best-in-class dining and entertainment, and world-class gaming and hotel accommodations. Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia will feature more than 1.5 million square-feet of gaming, hotel, dining and entertainment space, 2,200 slots and electronic table games and 150+ live action table games, including Poker, a FanDuel Sportsbook, an upscale, 12-story, 200+ room hotel, a structured parking facility, plus new dining and entertainment venues.
Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia is projected to generate $2 billion in annual economic impact, with an additional $100 million in tax revenues for the City in its first five years of operation, including $25 million to Philadelphia’s School District, plus over 5,000 new construction and permanent jobs for local and regional residents.
Pending Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board final approval.