Food Server - Sports Bar - Philadelphia - Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia
Food Server - Sports Bar - Philadelphia
Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19148
Oct 23, 2020
Dec 26, 2020
Type of Position:
Food and Beverage
Responsible for greeting guests and providing prompt, accurate and courteous service.
Core Service Standards
- CLEAN: Must make the property shine and look impeccable while maintaining a neat CLEAN and crisp personal appearance
- SAFE: Must make guests feel SAFE and comfortable through creating a worry free, carefree experience.
- FAST: Provide FAST and efficient service with accuracy. Meet service time requirements and anticipate guest needs.
- FRIENDLY: Greet each guest with FRIENDLY welcomes, making eye contact and smiling. Use H.E.A.R.T. steps to ease guest concerns. Say thank you to departing guests.
- FUN: Work passionately as a team to create a FUN experience both for everyone who works and plays here
Specific Responsibilities and Duties
- Must be well-versed in all concept products and menu items in order to guide the guest experience and sell food and beverage items.
- Alert Management of any service and/or safety issues.
- Make appropriate service recovery gestures according to established guidelines in order to ensure total guest satisfaction.
- Inputs and controls ordering through register during each transaction maintaining accountability as well as receipts to guests for all beverages served.
- Responsible for all bank and cash handling procedures and variance policies.
- Carrying a tray of beverage and food offerings throughout the restaurant/bar.
- Serving and replenishing, as requested.
- Maintaining cleanliness of work and guest areas at all times including removing empty glasses/bottles and cleaning ashtrays.
- Abiding with all federal, state and corporate liquor regulations pertaining to alcoholic beverage service and intoxicated guests.
- Performing additional duties as assigned.
- Understands all PLCB regulations.
- Ensures compliance with all federal and state gaming regulations.
- Abides by company and department specific appearance standards.
- Ability to communicate effectively with others; understands and complies with all Company and departmental rules and regulations.
- Must be RAMP certified.
- Ability to withstand physical demands, such as standing and walking briskly for extended periods of time; pushing, pulling stooping, bending and squatting continuously throughout shift; able to lift and carry 30 pounds, unassisted, for extended periods of time.
- Able to work entire shift, in full costume, without accommodations.
- Must have thorough knowledge of approved Responsible Gaming Program.
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent employment in related position is preferred.
- 24/7 operation requiring extended hours and the ability and willingness meet the applicant’s schedules when needed.
- Casino is over 100,000 square feet and requires ability and energy to move about it with a true sense of urgency.
- Handling, carrying or lifting items weighing up to 30 pounds.
- Must be able to work in a smoke-filled environment.
- Ability to stand for long periods of times without sitting or leaning
- Ability to climb, bend, stretch, twist or reach with your body and arms, work under variable temperatures and noise levels
- Use of going up and down stairs multiple times per day and elevators
- 24/7 high energy casino with over 300,000 sq. ft of gaming and entertainment space and approximately 2000 employees
- Exposed to alcohol, cigarette and cigar smoke, bright lights, and loud noises.
- You may occasionally work in an environment where smoking is allowed.
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
Please click on the Apply Now button to submit your Casino Careers resume in our database. If you are redirected to our Company Online Application, it must also be completed for you to be considered. If an Email Employer button is visible, it enables you to also submit a resume/cover letter.
Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia
900 Packer Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19148
Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia, opening in 2021, is a world-class gaming, hotel, dining and entertainment destination being developed by Stadium Casino, RE, LLC, an affiliate of The Cordish Companies. Located in the heart of the South Philadelphia Stadium Entertainment District, Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia will set a new standard for development in the City in the areas of economic opportunity and inclusivity for local residents.
The opening of the casino resort destination will transform the Philadelphia Stadium Entertainment District into the only place in the country to experience big league action from four major professional sports teams, best-in-class dining and entertainment, and world-class gaming and hotel accommodations. Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia will feature more than 1.5 million square-feet of gaming, hotel, dining and entertainment space, 2,200 slots and electronic table games and 150+ live action table games, including Poker, a FanDuel Sportsbook, an upscale, 12-story, 200+ room hotel, a structured parking facility, plus new dining and entertainment venues.
Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia is projected to generate $2 billion in annual economic impact, with an additional $100 million in tax revenues for the City in its first five years of operation, including $25 million to Philadelphia’s School District, plus over 5,000 new construction and permanent jobs for local and regional residents.
Pending Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board final approval.