Assistant Shift Manager - Security - Philadelphia - Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia
Assistant Shift Manager - Security - Philadelphia
Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19148
Oct 23, 2020
Dec 27, 2020
Type of Position:
The Security Shift Manager is responsible for the overall management of the shift, and personnel which provides security, and a safe environment while ensuring protection of guests, team members and Live! Casino & Hotel assets in the absence of the Shift Manager. To assist the Shift Manager with all related duties and task.
Core Service Standards
- CLEAN: Must make the property shine and look impeccable while maintaining a neat CLEAN and crisp personal appearance.
- SAFE: Must make guests feel SAFE and comfortable through creating a worry free, carefree experience.
- FAST: Provide FAST and efficient service with accuracy. Meet service time requirements and anticipate guest needs.
- FRIENDLY: Greet each guest with FRIENDLY welcomes, making eye contact and smiling. Use H.E.A.R.T. steps to ease guest concerns. Say thank you to departing guests.
- FUN: Work passionately as a team to create a FUN experience both for everyone who works and plays here.
Specific Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist with Managing programs, processes and procedures which ensure the protection of the assets of Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia to include the safety and security of guests and team members. Manage programs and processes to reduce and control loss time injuries.
- Communicate and implement department procedure in accordance with director and internal controls.
- Assist in development and implementation of Security Department training.
- Investigate incidents and/or quests complaints, compiling data for accurate reports to the Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board and department heads.
- Completes and investigates first report on injury
- Provides input and assists with the preparation of performance reviews of supervisors and officers.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to analyze and interpret departmental needs and results.
- Ability to solve complex problems
- Ability to perform assigned duties under frequent time pressures.
- Ability to maintain mental concentration for signified period.
- A variety of tasks and deadlines require an irregular work schedule.
- Ability to perform assigned duties in an interruptive environment.
- One (1) to Three (3) years’ experience in Security or Law Enforcement as a lead or supervisor.
- A two (2) - year degree in a related field or equivalent work experience.
- Must be able to comply with all state gaming regulations, which may include obtaining a license
- Casino is over 300,000 square feet and requires ability and energy to move about it with a true sense of urgency.
- Use of going up and down 31 stairs multiple times per day and elevators
- 24/7 high energy casino with over 300,000 sq. ft of gaming and entertainment space and approximately 2000 employees
- Exposed to alcohol, cigarette and cigar smoke, bright lights, and loud noises.
- You will work in an environment where smoking is allowed.
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
Please click on the Apply Now button to submit your Casino Careers resume in our database. If you are redirected to our Company Online Application, it must also be completed for you to be considered. If an Email Employer button is visible, it enables you to also submit a resume/cover letter.
Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia
900 Packer Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19148
Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia, opening in 2021, is a world-class gaming, hotel, dining and entertainment destination being developed by Stadium Casino, RE, LLC, an affiliate of The Cordish Companies. Located in the heart of the South Philadelphia Stadium Entertainment District, Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia will set a new standard for development in the City in the areas of economic opportunity and inclusivity for local residents.
The opening of the casino resort destination will transform the Philadelphia Stadium Entertainment District into the only place in the country to experience big league action from four major professional sports teams, best-in-class dining and entertainment, and world-class gaming and hotel accommodations. Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia will feature more than 1.5 million square-feet of gaming, hotel, dining and entertainment space, 2,200 slots and electronic table games and 150+ live action table games, including Poker, a FanDuel Sportsbook, an upscale, 12-story, 200+ room hotel, a structured parking facility, plus new dining and entertainment venues.
Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia is projected to generate $2 billion in annual economic impact, with an additional $100 million in tax revenues for the City in its first five years of operation, including $25 million to Philadelphia’s School District, plus over 5,000 new construction and permanent jobs for local and regional residents.
Pending Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board final approval.