Poker Dual Rate - Agua Caliente Casinos
56794 | Gaming Industry Experience Required
Poker Dual Rate
Agua Caliente Casinos
Rancho Mirage, California 92270
Oct 22, 2020
Dec 27, 2020
Type of Position:
Casino Tables, Slots, Sports, & Online Gaming
The Dual Rate Poker Supervisor/Dealer assists in the responsibilities of the day to day operations of the Poker Room. Performs the duties of either a Poker Dealer or Poker Supervisor as directed by the Poker Manager or Shift Manager.
As a Supervisor
- Possesses a good working knowledge and understanding of Poker Games.
- Monitors the performance of subordinates, ensuring adherence to Casino policies and procedures.
- Approves and oversees count table inventory at the beginning and end of shifts.
- Facilitates replenishment of chips.
- Supervises issuance of cards.
- instructs personnel on table assignment.
- Handles minor guest complaints.
- Maintains integrity of the Poker Games.
- Assists the Poker Manager and/or Shift Manager with gaming operations.
- Can perform duties assigned by Shift Manager.
As a Dealer
- Maintain a friendly relationship with guests.
- Exchange cash for playing chips.
- Deals the games in accordance with ACC Poker procedures.
- Adheres to ACC policies, procedures and Internal Controls
- Maintains the integrity of the Poker Room activities.
- Responsible for table security at all times.
- Maintains a clean and neat table at all times.
As a Supervisor
- Directly supervises the dealers.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the ACC policies and procedures as well as applicable laws.
- Responsibilities include planning, assigning, and directing work; gives input on performance appraisal; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
GAMING INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED
- One or more years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must pass Dealer audition and proficiency test.
- Must be able to communicate in English
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
To be considered for this position you
must complete the
Employer Online Application via the company website.
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa • Spa Resort Casino Hotel
Rancho Mirage • Palm Springs
HotWaterCasino.com • SpaResortCasino.com
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa, a four-diamond resort in Rancho Mirage, and Spa Resort Casino in downtown Palm Springs offer the hottest slots, a variety of table games, and high-limit gaming, plus fine dining, shopping, relaxing spas and luxurious hotel rooms, all in a gorgeous resort setting.
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa in Rancho Mirage, California has been repeatedly voted "Best Casino" in reader's polls. It’s home to more than a thousand slots, a variety of table games, and a wildly popular 18-table non-smoking Poker room. The casino offers exciting lounge entertainment plus award-winning dining, adjacent to its luxury resort hotel. Guests can stay in style in 340 deluxe rooms and suites; enjoy a relaxing spa, pool and cabana complex, as well as a state-of-the-art conference center. The Show, a 2,000 seat entertainment venue completes this world-class destination.
Spa Resort Casino is located in the heart of downtown Palm Springs, California. The resort’s boutique hotel offers 229 newly remodeled guest rooms, and the world-famous Spa which offers natural hot mineral springs. Spa Resort Casino also offers the best in gaming with slots, table games and a private high-limit gaming room. The property features fine dining, live entertainment and dancing, all just steps away from the downtown shops and restaurants that make Palm Springs one of the America’s most adored resorts.
Both resorts are owned and operated by the Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians, which also owns the world-famous Indian Canyons and Tahquitz Canyon hiking trails, and Indian Canyons Golf Resort.