Executive Steward - Agua Caliente Casinos
Agua Caliente Casinos
Rancho Mirage, California 92270
Oct 22, 2020
Dec 27, 2020
Type of Position:
Food and Beverage
Responsible for the maintenance and sanitation of all food service operations. Performs duties such as dishwashing, cleaning of all production equipment, floor cleaning and trash removal. Supervises kitchen stewarding staff.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Actively works and supervises dish room and sanitation of complete back of house outlets.
- Ensures a safe environment for fellow Team Members.
- Oversees the hiring, training and evaluation of all kitchen team members.
- Has working knowledge of the kitchen area and correct operation of all equipment.
- Ensures refrigerators and dry storage organized and clean.
- Assures F&B areas are maintained in accordance with company standards, as well as all applicable regulations.
- Coordinates instruction on awareness of all chemicals used within the department.
- Coordinates the scheduling for pest and bug prevention.
- Order all supplies necessary for stewarding function.
- May be assigned to Food & Beverage work stations of the casino and/or hotel.
- Provides excellent guest service.
- Must adhere to all Tribal Ordinance, Regulations, and the ACRM and ACPS System of Internal Controls, and Standard Operating Procedures.
Required Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma/GED
- Two years related experience
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Working Condition/Physical Demands
- To perform this job successfully, the individual must me able to stand, move and work throughout the office area and properties, including walking up to 1 mile, climbing stairs and sitting at a desk/work station for the duration of the shift.
- Also may be subjected to a smoke filled environment.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate, but will escalate when located in the casino environment.
- Must be able to grasp, bend, lift and/or carry or otherwise move goods weighing a minimum of 25 lbs. on an intermittent basis, and sufficient dexterity of hand in order to use office equipment including, but not limited to: a computer keyboard, calculator, general office equipment and multi-line telephone.
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
To be considered for this position you
must complete the
Employer Online Application via the company website.
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa • Spa Resort Casino Hotel
Rancho Mirage • Palm Springs
HotWaterCasino.com • SpaResortCasino.com
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa, a four-diamond resort in Rancho Mirage, and Spa Resort Casino in downtown Palm Springs offer the hottest slots, a variety of table games, and high-limit gaming, plus fine dining, shopping, relaxing spas and luxurious hotel rooms, all in a gorgeous resort setting.
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa in Rancho Mirage, California has been repeatedly voted "Best Casino" in reader's polls. It’s home to more than a thousand slots, a variety of table games, and a wildly popular 18-table non-smoking Poker room. The casino offers exciting lounge entertainment plus award-winning dining, adjacent to its luxury resort hotel. Guests can stay in style in 340 deluxe rooms and suites; enjoy a relaxing spa, pool and cabana complex, as well as a state-of-the-art conference center. The Show, a 2,000 seat entertainment venue completes this world-class destination.
Spa Resort Casino is located in the heart of downtown Palm Springs, California. The resort’s boutique hotel offers 229 newly remodeled guest rooms, and the world-famous Spa which offers natural hot mineral springs. Spa Resort Casino also offers the best in gaming with slots, table games and a private high-limit gaming room. The property features fine dining, live entertainment and dancing, all just steps away from the downtown shops and restaurants that make Palm Springs one of the America’s most adored resorts.
Both resorts are owned and operated by the Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians, which also owns the world-famous Indian Canyons and Tahquitz Canyon hiking trails, and Indian Canyons Golf Resort.