Steward - P/T - Agua Caliente Casinos
Steward - P/T
Agua Caliente Casinos
Rancho Mirage, California 92270
Oct 22, 2020
Jan 01, 2021
Type of Position:
Food and Beverage
- Is responsible for the maintenance and sanitation of all food service operations. Performs duties such as dish washing, cleaning of all production equipment, floor cleaning and trash removal. This is a general utility position that may call for many additional tasks.
- General kitchen, back of house cleanliness, removes all garbage and boxes.
- Pot washing and dish washing.
- Floor sanitation.
- Cleaning maintenance on all kitchen equipment and returns to proper place.
- Follows direction of lead steward at all times.
- Transports food from kitchen to buffet.
- Assists receiving in putting food products away.
- Assists buffet attendants and servers in replenishing clean dishes and silverware.
- Wears appropriate uniform-white shirt & Black pants, apron, hair net, slip resistant shoes, name and gaming badge.
- Performs miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Must be able to obtain a Riverside County Health Department card within one week of employment
Salary: $13.00 Per Hour
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
Please click on the Apply Now button to submit your Casino Careers resume in our database. If you are redirected to our Company Online Application, it must also be completed for you to be considered. If an Email Employer button is visible, it enables you to also submit a resume/cover letter.
Agua Caliente Casinos
Rancho Mirage • Palm Springs • Cathedral City, CA
Agua Caliente Casinos are owned and operated by the Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians, which also owns the world-famous Indian Canyons and Tahquitz Canyon hiking trails, and Indian Canyons Golf Resort.
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa, a four-diamond resort in Rancho Mirage, and Spa Resort Casino in downtown Palm Springs offer the hottest slots, a variety of table games, and high-limit gaming, plus fine dining, shopping, relaxing spas and luxurious hotel rooms, all in a gorgeous resort setting.
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa in Rancho Mirage, California has been repeatedly voted "Best Casino" in reader's polls. It’s home to more than a thousand slots, a variety of table games, and a wildly popular 18-table non-smoking Poker room. The casino offers exciting lounge entertainment plus award-winning dining, adjacent to its luxury resort hotel. Guests can stay in style in 340 deluxe rooms and suites; enjoy a relaxing spa, pool and cabana complex, as well as a state-of-the-art conference center. The Show, a 2,000 seat entertainment venue completes this world-class destination.
Spa Resort Casino is located in the heart of downtown Palm Springs, California. The resort’s boutique hotel offers 229 newly remodeled guest rooms, and the world-famous Spa which offers natural hot mineral springs. Spa Resort Casino also offers the best in gaming with slots, table games and a private high-limit gaming room. The property features fine dining, live entertainment and dancing, all just steps away from the downtown shops and restaurants that make Palm Springs one of the America’s most adored resorts.
Agua Caliente Cathedral City is slated to open in the fall of 2020. The gaming floor will have 536 slot machines and 8 table games. The casino features several food and beverage venues, 360 Sports Cathedral City, Café One Eleven, and the classic coffee-house, Java Caliente which is open 24 hours a day.
The Agave Caliente Tequila Bar, which is attached to the 12,000-square-foot outdoor entertainment pavilion known as Agua Caliente Pavilion, overlooks the mountainous desert landscape. The Pavilion will host reoccurring live entertainment and events, and can be reserved year-round for private parties, weddings, charitable functions, etc.