VIP Services - Philadelphia - Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia
VIP Services - Philadelphia
Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19148
Oct 16, 2020
Dec 27, 2020
Type of Position:
The VIP Concierge will act as key point for Relationship Marketing at Live Lofts Hotel; supporting the team in receiving and processing guest accommodations, hotel reservations, tier benefits, and travel arrangements.
Core Service Standards
- CLEAN: Must make the property shine and look impeccable while maintaining a neat CLEAN and crisp personal appearance.
- SAFE: Must make guests feel SAFE and comfortable through creating a worry free, carefree experience.
- FAST: Provide FAST and efficient service with accuracy. Meet service time requirements and anticipate guest needs.
- FRIENDLY: Greet each guest with FRIENDLY welcomes, making eye contact and smiling. Use H.E.A.R.T. steps to ease guest concerns. Say thank you to departing guests.
- FUN: Work passionately as a team to create a FUN experience both for everyone who works and plays here.
Specific Responsibilities and Duties
- Promptly answer telephone calls with appropriate greeting.
- Greet customers immediately with a friendly and sincere welcome using a positive and clear speaking voice.
- Staff the Live Lofts Hotel podium and act as liaison between hotel guests and Relationship Marketing Team.
- Place HMS reservations on behalf of authorizing Relationship Marketing team members.
- Routinely pull and review HMS reporting. Manage the Relationship Marketing hotel block my effectively communicating block availability to RM Team and coordinating needs with Live Lofts front desk staff.
- Complete assigned telemarketing tasks, including confirmation of guest arrivals, daily
- Provide administrative support to Relationship Marketing Team; assist with the booking and processing of guest accommodations, hotel reservations, tier benefits and travel arrangements.
- Regular guest communication via in person, phone, text, email and letter contact: answer inquiries, manage customer service needs, ensure resolutions to all concerns and exceed experience expectations/
- Develop and maintain relationships with valued gaming guests and market our gaming product to new potential high-limit guests.
- Maintain complete knowledge at all times of the following:
- All hotel features/services, hours of operation
- All room types, numbers, layout, décor, appointments and locations
- All room rates, special packages and promotions
- Daily house count and expected arrivals/departures
- Room availability status for any given day
- Scheduled daily group activities
- Maintain complete knowledge and comply with all hotel and departmental policies and procedures to include front and back of house operations.
- Answer department telephone within 3 rings; using correct greeting and telephone etiquette
- Promote positive guest relations for information in a congenial manner
- Process all guest check-ins and check-outs according to established hotel requirements:
- Settle guest accounts following accounting procedures
- Assist with of End of day procedure
- Follow the End of Day/Night Audit Checklist.
GAMING INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS PREFERRED
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively both orally and in writing.
- Must possess initiative, as demonstrated through ability to logically and independently plan, organize, and complete work
- Must demonstrate well developed inter-personal skills.
- Should have an ability to set and achieve high standards of performance. Ability to make progress on multiple assignments under time constraints.
- Requires excellent analytical, problem solving, critical thinking and decision making skills.
- Ability to express ideas or make recommendations concerning job related issues; learn specific job duties and complete detailed work assignments; maintain knowledge of basic concepts and techniques.
- Ability to perform the manipulation of numbers and basic math calculations.
- Ability to prepare and deliver formal presentations before public and private concerns.
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience in related function.
- Hospitality, touring or travel agency experience is preferred.
- College degree in a related field is preferred.
- Must be able to comply with all state gaming regulations, which may include obtaining a license.
- Ability to perceive quality of work, read material, and review documents; receive instructions and hear inquiries from guests, clients or staff.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to reach for specific objects at short distances in local working area.
- Ability to perceive depth and distance.
- Ability to perceive emergency or distress signals.
- Ability to perform job tasks and remain vigilant in the event of an emergency.
- 24/7 high energy casino with over 300,000 sq. ft of gaming and entertainment space and approximately 2000 employees
- Exposed to alcohol, cigarette and cigar smoke, bright lights, and loud noises.
- You will work in an environment where smoking is allowed.
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
Please click on the Apply Now button to submit your Casino Careers resume in our database. If you are redirected to our Company Online Application, it must also be completed for you to be considered. If an Email Employer button is visible, it enables you to also submit a resume/cover letter.
Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia
900 Packer Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19148
Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia, opening in 2021, is a world-class gaming, hotel, dining and entertainment destination being developed by Stadium Casino, RE, LLC, an affiliate of The Cordish Companies. Located in the heart of the South Philadelphia Stadium Entertainment District, Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia will set a new standard for development in the City in the areas of economic opportunity and inclusivity for local residents.
The opening of the casino resort destination will transform the Philadelphia Stadium Entertainment District into the only place in the country to experience big league action from four major professional sports teams, best-in-class dining and entertainment, and world-class gaming and hotel accommodations. Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia will feature more than 1.5 million square-feet of gaming, hotel, dining and entertainment space, 2,200 slots and electronic table games and 150+ live action table games, including Poker, a FanDuel Sportsbook, an upscale, 12-story, 200+ room hotel, a structured parking facility, plus new dining and entertainment venues.
Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia is projected to generate $2 billion in annual economic impact, with an additional $100 million in tax revenues for the City in its first five years of operation, including $25 million to Philadelphia’s School District, plus over 5,000 new construction and permanent jobs for local and regional residents.
Pending Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board final approval.