Casino Host Manager - Spotlight 29 Casino
Casino Host Manager
Spotlight 29 Casino
Coachella, California 92236
Oct 13, 2020
Dec 30, 2020
Type of Position:
We are seeking for experienced, energetic, innovative and motivated Casino Host Manager. In this position, the Casino Host Manager will direct, manage, and coordinate the Casino Hosts at Spotlight 29 and Tortoise Rock Casino. The Casino Host Manager position is the main contact with VIP players. This position is responsible for player development and assisting VIP guest with many requests. Utilize CMS system to determine the value of each player. Assures proper service levels and manage the provision of all guest services for scheduled and unscheduled operations
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Upon request, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Provide outstanding customer service to guests and all other employees by exceeding our mission statement: “We are here for the guest. Period”
- Assist with developing and managing Club 29 related programs related to VIP Players, including strategic design, benefits related to card tiers and implementation of related programs.
- Direct the preparation of work of the Casino Hosts as described by the marketing plan; implement and monitor an efficient and effective schedule to obtain optimum utilization of human resources and facilities.
- Coordinate the activities and dispatching of the Casino Hosts as needed to ensure that the casino marketing operations meet company policies and regulations.
- Establish and maintain Standard Operating Procedures for Casino Hosts including measurable performance standards.
- Evaluate training and performance records of employees to determine and formulate training designed to increase employee efficiency.
- Manage the Casino Host Department; ensure that the Player Development program is consistently developing and implementing player development activities for slot and table games players and growing the business.
- Work with the Marketing Director to determine, track and manage actionable goals for Casino Hosts to increase visitations and theoretical value from assigned VIP Players.
- Work with the Marketing Director to determine, track and manage actionable goals for new VIP Player acquisition, including utilizing outside sales techniques and community outreach to obtain goals.
- Responsible for monitoring and reporting on Casino Host actionable goals, including providing coaching to Casino Hosts who need assisting with meeting their goals.
- Create systems for providing customer service and responding to customer inquiries via telephone, online networks, in person and mail.
- Handle customer problems that appear to arise from service issues.
- Communicate with internal and external customers.
- Resolve conflicts and facilitate changes in the structure of the Casino Host Department to ensure objective fulfillment and swift response to marketing problems and opportunities.
- Ensure compliance with all Minimum Internal Control Standards (MICS) as well as all Tribal Internal Control Standards (TICS).
- Must be capable of presenting a positive image of the Casino to its guests and vendors and to assist them as required.
- Must follow all safety policies and procedures and attend all scheduled safety meetings and training as a condition of employment.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Carry out managerial responsibilities in compliance with Spotlight 29 Casino’s and Tortoise Rock Casino’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
GAMING INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS PREFERRED
Requirements, Experience and Knowledge
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Four (4) year degree preferred and minimum Four (4) years of experience in Marketing
- Must pass periodic random drug screens and pre-employment physical
- Must be able to pass background suitability investigation
- Must obtain a Tribal Gaming License
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
To apply, please click on the Apply Now button which will submit your Casino Careers resume and place it in our Applicant Tracking Report. You may also email your resume using the Email Employer form. If you don’t have a resume and would like to complete a written application, please stop by our offices Monday – Friday from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
We are located on the Second Floor by the escalators next to Blue Bar. Covered parking is available. Please be aware you’ll be required to wear a face mask and your temperature will be taken by security personnel. Please bring photo ID in case you we need you to obtain a Guest Pass for interviewing with us. Thank you!
Spotlight 29 Casino
46-200 Harrison Place
Coachella, CA 92236
Web Site: https://www.spotlight29.com
Be Part of Our Team!! There’s a reason why some of our associates have been a part of our Team for 25+ years. We are an employer of choice and proudly associated with the Twenty-Nine Palms Band of Cahuilla Indians.
As one of the larger employers of the Coachella Valley, we offer our Team Members competitive wages & benefits including medical, dental, vision educational reimbursement; discounted Team Member meals, training & development, rewards and recognition, and much more.
Spotlight 29 Casino employs over 500 local residents our casino features more than 1,500 Las Vegas-style slot machines, 35 table games, food & beverage outlets, banquet and entertainment space. Spotlight 29 Casino is located at the eastern end of the Coachella Valley on Dillon Road between Interstate 10 and Hwy 86.
Check out our other Casino...
Tortoise Rock Casino in Twentynine Palms, California is beautifully situated between the majestic Joshua Tree National Park and one of the country’s largest military training facilities—the United States Marine Corps Air Ground Combat Center. We employ 150+ Team Members.
The casino offers 30,000 square feet of gaming space, with the industry's best Slot Machines, plenty of Table Games, live poker, live entertainment, along with Oasis Grille and Shelly’s Lounge.