Dual Rate Dealer/Pit Manager- Sign on Bonus $500! - Spotlight 29 Casino
56702 | Gaming Industry Experience Required
Dual Rate Dealer/Pit Manager- Sign on Bonus $500!
Spotlight 29 Casino
Coachella, California 92236
Dec 15, 2021
Mar 16, 2022
Type of Position:
Casino Tables, Slots, Sports, & Online Gaming
We are seeking experience, skilled Dual Rate Dealer/Pit Manager to join or growing organization. In this position the, Dual Rate Dealer/Pit Manager conducts gambling table such as Blackjack, Roulette, Poke Style or other games at Spotlight 29 and Tortoise Rock Casino.
Also, will direct activities of workers in the Table Games department engaged in providing services to patrons and assure the proper maintenance of furniture, fixtures, and equipment of the table games department.
Accountable for issuing and maintaining rating sheets, tracking of customer comp privileges, the effective utilization and supervision of the staff towards outstanding customer service, consistent staff compliance with the SOP of the Table Games department, game protection, game integrity, the required reporting obligations, and the monitoring of gaming activities through the selected tracking devices.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide outstanding customer service to guests and all other employees by exceeding our mission statement: “We are here for the guest. Period”
- Exchange paper currency for playing chips or coin money.
- Ensure that wagers are placed before cards are dealt, or dice are tossed.
- Announce winners to players.
- Compute payable odds to pay winning bets.
- Pay winning bets and collects losing bets.
- Follow established procedures, including game protection.
- Physically handles and verifies accuracy of table fills and credits.
- Customer Service.
- Attend meetings, training, including safety meetings and training.
- Ensure compliance with all Minimum Internal Control Standards (MICS) as well as all Tribal Internal Control Standards (TICS).
- Present a positive image of the Casino to its guests and vendors and to assist them as required.
- Must follow all safety policies and procedures and attend all scheduled safety meetings and training as a condition of employment
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned
GAMING INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED
Requirements, Experience and Knowledge
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED.
- Minimum of three (3) years related experience and training, or a combination of education and experience in card room operations. This includes but is not limited to: experience as a dealer, floor person, or pit supervisor trainee
- Must have overall knowledge of the gaming industry and tracking system concepts
- Advanced skill levels on/and knowledge of electronic tracking systems preferred
- Must pass pre-employment physical
- Must be able to pass background suitability investigation
- Must obtain a Tribal Gaming License
Salary: $14.00 per hour as a Dealer/ $27.00 per hour as a Pit Manager
- Vacation paid at the higher rate
- Keep your own tips
BE PART OF THE SPOTLIGHT 29 TEAM! WE ARE OFFERING NEW HIRE SIGN ON BONUS $500!
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
To apply, please click on the “Apply Now” button which will submit your Casino Careers resume. You may also use the Email Employer button to submit your resume and cover letter.
If you don’t have a resume and would like to complete a written application, please stop by our offices Monday – Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
We are located on the Second Floor by the escalators next to Blue Bar. Covered parking is available. Please be aware you’ll be required to wear a face mask and your temperature will be taken by security personnel. Please bring photo ID in case you we need you to obtain a Guest Pass for interviewing with us. Thank you!
Spotlight 29 Casino
46-200 Harrison Place
Coachella, CA 92236
Web Site: https://www.spotlight29.com
Be Part of Our Team!! There’s a reason why some of our associates have been a part of our Team for 25+ years. We are an employer of choice and proudly associated with the Twenty-Nine Palms Band of Mission Indians.
As one of the larger employers of the Coachella Valley, we offer our Team Members competitive wages & benefits including medical, dental, vision, educational reimbursement; discounted Team Member meals, training & development, rewards and recognition, and much more.
Spotlight 29 Casino employs over 500 local residents our casino features more than 1,500 Las Vegas-style slot machines, 35 table games, food & beverage outlets, banquet and entertainment space. Spotlight 29 Casino is located at the eastern end of the Coachella Valley on Dillon Road between Interstate 10 and Hwy 86.
Check out our other Casino...
Tortoise Rock Casino in Twentynine Palms, California is beautifully situated between the majestic Joshua Tree National Park and one of the country’s largest military training facilities—the United States Marine Corps Air Ground Combat Center. We employ 150+ Team Members.
The casino offers 30,000 square feet of gaming space, with the industry's best Slot Machines, plenty of Table Games, live poker, live entertainment, along with Oasis Grille and Shelly’s Lounge.