Director of Marketing - Table Mountain Casino
56700 | Gaming Industry Experience Required
Director of Marketing
Table Mountain Casino
Friant, California 93626
Oct 13, 2020
Feb 05, 2021
Type of Position:
The Director of Marketing oversees the successful creation, development, and execution of all marketing efforts at Table Mountain Casino, leading a diverse team of marketing professionals. This includes (but not limited to): advertising, direct mail, promotions, digital marketing, events, and entertainment.
Will strategize, execute and measure success in order to promote the casino, improve the guest experience and increase revenue. Establish and evaluate project objectives to ensure they properly represent the brand and achieve the desired results.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Manages development, production and deployment of casino advertising programs through meticulous project management, analytical decision-making, and collaboration with in-house creative team. This role will oversee media management and creative development as well.
- Manages direct mail program from start to finish through segmentation and tiering, managing a timely, accurate, and profitable direct mail program is key in this role. Strong familiarity with direct mail process from development to execution and collaboration with third party mail house. Develop recurring and ad hoc direct mail programs aimed at various audiences to generate revenue, exposure or attendance.
- Plans and executes promotions by determining the best times, targeting and composition of the promotions. Will work with the marketing team to execute unique and engaging promotions.
- Oversee Digital Marketing efforts including website, social media, and email.
- Develops and managers special events that include entertainment (ticketed and free), floor-wide events and VIP engagements. Ability to project plan and budget to ensure on-time/on-budget events.
- Measures the effectiveness of marketing programs by developing reliable pre and post formas to track ROI and overall effectiveness of each venture. Must possess the ability to present the findings to Executive Management and make recommendations to change future projects.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
GAMING INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field is required, unless otherwise waived by Executive Management.
- Seven (7) years casino experience with an extensive understanding of casino data, promotions and direct mail programs.
- Five (5) years of management/supervisory experience required.
- Must possess superior written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Must be highly organized, able to multi-task, and meet multiple deadlines while being flexible and proactive.
- Excellent guest service, leadership, analytical, decision-making and problem-solving skills required.
- Preferred: Tribal gaming, resort property, financial or budgetary experience, understanding of the Fresno (and surrounding) market.
Table Mountain Casino offers competitive wages, excellent benefits and great advancement opportunities.
- Free meals in Employee Dining Room
- Paid Time Off for Full and Part Time Employees
- Life Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Vision and Dental Plan Coverage
- 401(k) Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Benefit Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
Click here to see our beautiful climate and location
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
Please click on the Apply Now button to submit your Casino Careers resume in our database. If you are redirected to our Company Online Application, it must also be completed for you to be considered. If an Email Employer button is visible, it enables you to also submit a resume/cover letter.
Table Mountain Casino
8184 Table Mountain Road
P.O. Box 445
Friant, CA 93626
Web Site: https://www.tmcasino.com
Experience the comfort, action, excitement, and winning hospitality of the property voted the Best Local Casino in the Central Valley. Located in Friant, California, just 15 minutes from Fresno, Table Mountain Casino offers the ultimate in gaming. Featuring 2,000 slot machines, 40 table games, 10 poker tables, and a 700-seat bingo hall.
Dining options include Eagles Landing, Mountain Feast Buffet, and TM Cafe. Snacks are available at the bingo hall’s Eagles Nest.
Table Mountain Casino is a wholly owned business enterprise operated by the Table Mountain Rancheria Band of Indians whose members provide oversight to the operation of our gaming through a strong Tribal Government, Casino Board of Directors and Tribal Council. Table Mountain Casino is regulated by the Tribal Gaming Commission. Table Mountain proudly operates an alcohol and drug free environment.
Click here to view our location!