Server- Sign on Bonus $500! - Spotlight 29 Casino
Server- Sign on Bonus $500!
Spotlight 29 Casino
Coachella, California 92236
Jun 15, 2021
Oct 15, 2021
Type of Position:
Food and Beverage
We are seeking experience and skilled Servers to join our growing organizations. In this position the Server will serve meals to and may collect payment for charges due from guests in the restaurant.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Upon request, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Provide outstanding customer service to guests and all other employees by exceeding our mission statement to be the premier entertainment experience in the Coachella Valley.
- Display a consistent skill and knowledge level and aptitude of company and departmental policies and procedures including safety regulations.
- Present menu and answers questions regarding food and service.
- Take food and beverage orders from patrons.
- Deliver food from kitchen to patrons/dining room.
- Monitor and take action to ensure quality of food temperature, presentation and freshness.
- Observe dining clientele to respond to any additional requests and to determine when meal has been completed.
- Possess knowledge to promote desserts, wine, appetizers, specialty coffees, and other items.
- Clear and reset tables with appropriate condiments, utensils, china and glassware at conclusion of each course.
- Perform side work as directed and maintains the appropriate decorum indicative of a fine dining establishment.
- Assist server assistant to replace soiled table linen and set tables with silverware and glassware.
- Assist server assistant to clear tables and take dirty dishes, glassware and silverware to kitchen.
- Clean unexpected spills immediately.
- Collect payment for charges due from the guest(s).
- Ensure compliance with all Minimum Internal Control Standards (MICS) as well as all Tribal Internal Control Standards (TICS)
- Present a positive image of Spotlight 29 Casino’s fine dining establishment to its guests and vendors and to assist them as required.
- Must be able to demonstrate and maintain service levels and food knowledge appropriate to the outstanding reputation and experience of Spotlight 29 Casino’s fine dining establishment.
- Must follow all safety policies and procedures and attend all scheduled safety meetings, briefing and training as a condition of employment.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time
Requirements, Experience and Knowledge
- Must have a High School diploma or GED
- One to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must pass pre-employment physical
- Must obtain a Riverside County Food Workers Certificate
- Must be able to pass background suitability investigation
- Must obtain a Tribal Gaming License
BE PART OF THE SPOTLIGHT 29 TEAM! WE ARE OFFERING NEW HIRE SIGN ON BONUS $500!
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
Please click on the Apply Now button to submit your Casino Careers resume in our database. If you are redirected to our Company Online Application, it must also be completed for you to be considered. If an Email Employer button is visible, it enables you to also submit a resume/cover letter.
If you don’t have a resume and would like to complete a written application, please stop by our offices Monday – Friday from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
We are located on the Second Floor by the escalators next to Blue Bar. Covered parking is available. Please be aware you’ll be required to wear a face mask and your temperature will be taken by security personnel. Please bring photo ID in case you we need you to obtain a Guest Pass for interviewing with us. Thank you!
Spotlight 29 Casino
46-200 Harrison Place
Coachella, CA 92236
Web Site: https://www.spotlight29.com
Be Part of Our Team!! There’s a reason why some of our associates have been a part of our Team for 25+ years. We are an employer of choice and proudly associated with the Twenty-Nine Palms Band of Cahuilla Indians.
As one of the larger employers of the Coachella Valley, we offer our Team Members competitive wages & benefits including medical, dental, vision educational reimbursement; discounted Team Member meals, training & development, rewards and recognition, and much more.
Spotlight 29 Casino employs over 500 local residents our casino features more than 1,500 Las Vegas-style slot machines, 35 table games, food & beverage outlets, banquet and entertainment space. Spotlight 29 Casino is located at the eastern end of the Coachella Valley on Dillon Road between Interstate 10 and Hwy 86.
Check out our other Casino...
Tortoise Rock Casino in Twentynine Palms, California is beautifully situated between the majestic Joshua Tree National Park and one of the country’s largest military training facilities—the United States Marine Corps Air Ground Combat Center. We employ 150+ Team Members.
The casino offers 30,000 square feet of gaming space, with the industry's best Slot Machines, plenty of Table Games, live poker, live entertainment, along with Oasis Grille and Shelly’s Lounge.