Bartender- Sign on Bonus $500! - Spotlight 29 Casino
Bartender- Sign on Bonus $500!
Spotlight 29 Casino
Coachella, California 92236
Jun 15, 2021
Oct 15, 2021
Type of Position:
Food and Beverage
We are seeking for experienced, energetic, innovative and motivated Bartenders to join our growing organization. In this position, the Bartender mixes and serve alcoholic and nonalcoholic drinks to patrons of Spotlight 29 Casino bar, lounge.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Upon request, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Provide outstanding customer service to guests and all other employees by exceeding our mission statement: “We are here for the guest. Period”
- Take orders from customers or Beverage Server.
- Mix ingredients such as liquor, soda, water, sugar, and bitters to prepare cocktails and other drinks. Prepare alcoholic or nonalcoholic beverages using standard recipes.
- Serve wine and draught or bottled beer.
- Collect money for drinks served and gives proper change. Enter items in point of sale system.
- Handle cash and non-cash transactions.
- Order or requisition liquors and supplies. Stock and rotate bar with liquors, beer, wine, mixers, glassware, and other items needed for service of beverages.
- Arrange bottles and glasses to make attractive display.
- Slice fruit for garnishing drinks, using proper knife handling skills.
- Replenish bar snacks such as chips, pretzels, and nuts.
- Request identification from customers when legal age is questioned.
- Replenish beverages as requested, frequently checking back with guest to inquire about satisfaction. Perform side work as directed by management.
- Perform general cleaning tasks using standard cleaning products as assigned to adhere to health and safety standards.
- Must wear uniform during work hours, meetings and training.
- Keep all equipment thoroughly clean and notify management of any repairs needed.
- Ensure compliance with all Minimum Internal Control Standards (MICS) as well as all Tribal
- Internal Control Standards (TICS).
- Present a positive image of the Casino to its guests and vendors and to assist them as required.
- Must follow all safety policies and procedures and attend all scheduled safety meetings and training as a condition of employment.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Requirements, Experience and Knowledge
- Must have a High school diploma or GED
- Associate's degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school preferred
- At least six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must pass pre-employment physical
- Must obtain a Riverside County Food Workers Certificate
- Must be able to pass background suitability investigation
- Must obtain a Tribal Gaming License
BE PART OF THE SPOTLIGHT 29 TEAM! WE ARE OFFERING NEW HIRE SIGN ON BONUS $500!
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
Please click on the Apply Now button to submit your Casino Careers resume in our database. If you are redirected to our Company Online Application, it must also be completed for you to be considered. If an Email Employer button is visible, it enables you to also submit a resume/cover letter.
If you don’t have a resume and would like to complete a written application, please stop by our offices Monday – Friday from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
We are located on the Second Floor by the escalators next to Blue Bar. Covered parking is available. Please be aware you’ll be required to wear a face mask and your temperature will be taken by security personnel. Please bring photo ID in case you we need you to obtain a Guest Pass for interviewing with us. Thank you!
Spotlight 29 Casino
46-200 Harrison Place
Coachella, CA 92236
Web Site: https://www.spotlight29.com
Be Part of Our Team!! There’s a reason why some of our associates have been a part of our Team for 25+ years. We are an employer of choice and proudly associated with the Twenty-Nine Palms Band of Cahuilla Indians.
As one of the larger employers of the Coachella Valley, we offer our Team Members competitive wages & benefits including medical, dental, vision educational reimbursement; discounted Team Member meals, training & development, rewards and recognition, and much more.
Spotlight 29 Casino employs over 500 local residents our casino features more than 1,500 Las Vegas-style slot machines, 35 table games, food & beverage outlets, banquet and entertainment space. Spotlight 29 Casino is located at the eastern end of the Coachella Valley on Dillon Road between Interstate 10 and Hwy 86.
Check out our other Casino...
Tortoise Rock Casino in Twentynine Palms, California is beautifully situated between the majestic Joshua Tree National Park and one of the country’s largest military training facilities—the United States Marine Corps Air Ground Combat Center. We employ 150+ Team Members.
The casino offers 30,000 square feet of gaming space, with the industry's best Slot Machines, plenty of Table Games, live poker, live entertainment, along with Oasis Grille and Shelly’s Lounge.