Slot Technician (Entry Level) - Philadelphia - Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia
Slot Technician (Entry Level) - Philadelphia
Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19148
Nov 02, 2020
Feb 26, 2021
Type of Position:
Casino Tables, Slots, Sports, & Online Gaming
Function (Scope and Main Purpose of Job)
Repairs, maintains, and monitors the operation of assigned electronic gaming devices. Fills payout reserve containers. Participates in physical move of any slot related equipment.
*PENDING PGCB APPROVAL
Core Service Standards
CLEAN: Must make the property shine and look impeccable while maintaining a neat CLEAN and crisp personal appearance.
SAFE: Must make guests feel SAFE and comfortable through creating a worry free, carefree experience.
FAST: Provide FAST and efficient service with accuracy. Meet service time requirements and anticipate guest needs.
FRIENDLY: Greet each guest with FRIENDLY welcomes, making eye contact and smiling. Use H.E.A.R.T. steps to ease guest concerns. Say thank you to departing guests.
FUN: Work passionately as a team to create a FUN experience both for everyone who works and plays here.
Specific Responsibilities and Duties
- Repair and maintain slot related equipment on the casino floor.
- Repair and maintain slot related equipment in the slot shop.
- Participate in installation, movement, and removal of slot related equipment.
- Maintain proper gaming logs in order to comply with state and or internal regulations.
- Ensure an enjoyable gaming experience of guests to by maintaining the gaming equipment at the top level of proper operation.
- Ensure interaction with guests is friendly, cooperative and professional.
- Other duties as assigned.
Job Requirements (skills, knowledge, and abilities)
- Knowledge of hand tools and electronic testing devices.
- Ability to write technical statements.
- Ability to read simple instructions and schematic diagrams.
- Ability to do routine troubleshooting.
- Ability to repair gaming devices.
- Knowledge of gaming laws and regulations.
- Good communication skills.
- Good leadership ability.
- A high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Two (2)-year Electronic Degree is preferred or equivalent experience in electrical maintenance.
- Must be able to comply with all state gaming regulations, which may include obtaining a license.
- Casino is over 300,000 square feet and requires ability and energy to move about it with a true sense of urgency.
- Standing 15%
- Walking 80%
- Sitting 5%
- Keyboarding 5%
- Use of going up and down 31 stairs multiple times per day and elevators.
- 24/7 high energy casino with over 300,000 sq. ft. of gaming and entertainment space and approximately 2000 employees.
- Exposed to alcohol, cigarette and cigar smoke, bright lights, and loud noises.
- You will work in an environment where smoking is allowed.
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
Please click on the Apply Now button to submit your Casino Careers resume in our database. If you are redirected to our Company Online Application, it must also be completed for you to be considered. If an Email Employer button is visible, it enables you to also submit a resume/cover letter.
Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia
900 Packer Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19148
Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia, opening in 2021, is a world-class gaming, hotel, dining and entertainment destination being developed by Stadium Casino, RE, LLC, an affiliate of The Cordish Companies. Located in the heart of the South Philadelphia Stadium Entertainment District, Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia will set a new standard for development in the City in the areas of economic opportunity and inclusivity for local residents.
The opening of the casino resort destination will transform the Philadelphia Stadium Entertainment District into the only place in the country to experience big league action from four major professional sports teams, best-in-class dining and entertainment, and world-class gaming and hotel accommodations. Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia will feature more than 1.5 million square-feet of gaming, hotel, dining and entertainment space, 2,200 slots and electronic table games and 150+ live action table games, including Poker, a FanDuel Sportsbook, an upscale, 12-story, 200+ room hotel, a structured parking facility, plus new dining and entertainment venues.
Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia is projected to generate $2 billion in annual economic impact, with an additional $100 million in tax revenues for the City in its first five years of operation, including $25 million to Philadelphia’s School District, plus over 5,000 new construction and permanent jobs for local and regional residents.
Pending Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board final approval.