Utility Houseperson - Agua Caliente Casinos
Agua Caliente Casinos
Rancho Mirage, California 92270
Mar 01, 2021
May 17, 2021
Type of Position:
Cleans and maintains hotel facilities including guest rooms using adequate equipment such as carpet extractors, floor machines and buffers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (other duties may be assigned)
- Provides excellent guest service
- Receives from Housekeeping Office the daily task sheet.
- Signs out and back in a two-way radio for communication in the hotel.
- Follows ACCRS outlined procedures in cleaning hallways, storage and public areas
- Uses cleaning supplies and equipment according to the established procedures so the
- Housekeeping areas are disinfected.
- Cleans and maintains all hallways, stairwells, floor lobby areas, storage and elevator landing areas onassigned floors.
- General floor care as needed (i.e. strip, wax, mops, vacuuming, carpet extracting).
- Collects soiled linens in the linen chute. Makes sure that no foreign objects are mixed with the linen
- Takes linen from the laundry area to the assigned floors for distribution among room attendants.
- Turns in Lost and Found items left in public areas as outlined in the departmental procedures.
- Takes supplies from the general storage area to the linen closets on the floors.
- Moves and arranges hotel furniture
- Reports maintenance or equipment problems to the Housekeeping office or supervisor
- Reports missing or damaged items in the rooms or the public areas to the supervisor.
- Sweeps, scrubs, waxes and polishes floor.
- Performs deep cleaning of rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, and draperies.
- Washes walls, ceiling, and woodworks, door panels, and sills.
- Empties trash receptacles from public areas.
- Cleans and removes debris from driveway and garage areas.
- Responsible for correcting all unacceptable job tasks not completed to standards.
- Responsible for the use of the keys signed out and to turn in all assigned keys at the end of the shift
- Handles guest requests in a timely manner.
- Handles soiled linen and trash according to standards.
- Assists in other areas of Housekeeping as necessary.
GAMING EXPERIENCE NOT REQUIRED
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- A minimum of 6 months of hotel houseperson experience or equivalent.
- Must be able to communicate in English.
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Must be able to work in a smoke filled environment. Must be able to stand for extended periods of time.
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
Please click on the Apply Now button to submit your Casino Careers resume in our database. If you are redirected to our Company Online Application, it must also be completed for you to be considered. If an Email Employer button is visible, it enables you to also submit a resume/cover letter.
Agua Caliente Casinos
Rancho Mirage • Palm Springs • Cathedral City, CA
Agua Caliente Casinos are owned and operated by the Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians, which also owns the world-famous Indian Canyons and Tahquitz Canyon hiking trails, and Indian Canyons Golf Resort.
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa, a four-diamond resort in Rancho Mirage, and Spa Resort Casino in downtown Palm Springs offer the hottest slots, a variety of table games, and high-limit gaming, plus fine dining, shopping, relaxing spas and luxurious hotel rooms, all in a gorgeous resort setting.
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa in Rancho Mirage, California has been repeatedly voted "Best Casino" in reader's polls. It’s home to more than a thousand slots, a variety of table games, and a wildly popular 18-table non-smoking Poker room. The casino offers exciting lounge entertainment plus award-winning dining, adjacent to its luxury resort hotel. Guests can stay in style in 340 deluxe rooms and suites; enjoy a relaxing spa, pool and cabana complex, as well as a state-of-the-art conference center. The Show, a 2,000 seat entertainment venue completes this world-class destination.
Spa Resort Casino is located in the heart of downtown Palm Springs, California. The resort’s boutique hotel offers 229 newly remodeled guest rooms, and the world-famous Spa which offers natural hot mineral springs. Spa Resort Casino also offers the best in gaming with slots, table games and a private high-limit gaming room. The property features fine dining, live entertainment and dancing, all just steps away from the downtown shops and restaurants that make Palm Springs one of the America’s most adored resorts.
Agua Caliente Cathedral City is slated to open in the fall of 2020. The gaming floor will have 536 slot machines and 8 table games. The casino features several food and beverage venues, 360 Sports Cathedral City, Café One Eleven, and the classic coffee-house, Java Caliente which is open 24 hours a day.
The Agave Caliente Tequila Bar, which is attached to the 12,000-square-foot outdoor entertainment pavilion known as Agua Caliente Pavilion, overlooks the mountainous desert landscape. The Pavilion will host reoccurring live entertainment and events, and can be reserved year-round for private parties, weddings, charitable functions, etc.