Cashier / Host- Sign On Bonus $500 - Spotlight 29 Casino
Cashier / Host- Sign On Bonus $500
Spotlight 29 Casino
Coachella, California 92236
Jun 08, 2021
Oct 02, 2021
Type of Position:
Food and Beverage
We are seeking an experience, skilled Cashier/Host candidate to join our growing organization. In this position, the Cashier/Host will greet guests in a warm, courteous, friendly manner with a smile in a timely manner. Often this person is the first point of contact to our Spotlight 29 Casino guests by answering guest inquiries concerning promotions, live entertainment, special events center and The 29 Palms Band of Mission Indians.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Upon request, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Provide outstanding customer service to guests and all other employees by exceeding our mission statement to be the premier entertainment experience in the Coachella Valley and the High Desert.
- Learn and focus on the 5 Core Values and the S.T.A.R.S! Steps of Service.
- Exhibit a professional appearance and maintain a friendly, cheerful and courteous demeanor at all times.
- Perform assigned cashier duties in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures Policies.
- Count and verify all cash exchanges to outlets servers and guests.
- Process guest charges including credit cards, comps, discounts and cash payments.
- Reconcile and complete all required daily reports.
- Make change or exchange for internal customers (team members).
- Assist in the preparation of daily bank deposits.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of restaurant and work stations.
- Complete all required side work.
- Follow all Spotlight 29 Casino and departmental safety policies and procedures.
- Maintain appearance standards as outlined in departmental and Spotlight 29 Casino policies.
- Provide information and explain Players Club 29 Benefits, property amenities and marketing promotions.
- Provide courteous service and be cordial to all Team Members and Guests.
- Effectively communicate orally and in writing.
- Responsible for maintaining a consistent, regular attendance record.
- Ensure compliance with all Minimum Internal Control Standards (MICS) as well as all Tribal Internal Control Standards (TICS)
- Present a positive image of the Casino to its guests and vendors and to assist them as required.
- Must follow all safety policies and procedures and attend all scheduled safety meetings and training as a condition of employment.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time as directed by Management and Supervisors.
- Must have High School Diploma or GED
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Excellent people and guest services skills
- Cash handling experience
- Pass a background check to obtain a Tribal Gaming License
- Must pass pre-placement physical (regularly life and/or move up to 25 pounds)
- Due to Covic-19, this position must wear a face mask at all times when not on breaks eating or drinking
BE PART OF THE SPOTLIGHT 29 TEAM! WE ARE OFFERING NEW HIRE SIGN ON BONUS $500!
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
Please click on the Apply Now button to submit your Casino Careers resume in our database. If you are redirected to our Company Online Application, it must also be completed for you to be considered. If an Email Employer button is visible, it enables you to also submit a resume/cover letter.
If you don’t have a resume and would like to complete a written application, please stop by our offices Monday – Friday from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
We are located on the Second Floor by the escalators next to Blue Bar. Covered parking is available. Please be aware you’ll be required to wear a face mask and your temperature will be taken by security personnel. Please bring photo ID in case you we need you to obtain a Guest Pass for interviewing with us. Thank you!
Spotlight 29 Casino
46-200 Harrison Place
Coachella, CA 92236
Web Site: https://www.spotlight29.com
Be Part of Our Team!! There’s a reason why some of our associates have been a part of our Team for 25+ years. We are an employer of choice and proudly associated with the Twenty-Nine Palms Band of Cahuilla Indians.
As one of the larger employers of the Coachella Valley, we offer our Team Members competitive wages & benefits including medical, dental, vision educational reimbursement; discounted Team Member meals, training & development, rewards and recognition, and much more.
Spotlight 29 Casino employs over 500 local residents our casino features more than 1,500 Las Vegas-style slot machines, 35 table games, food & beverage outlets, banquet and entertainment space. Spotlight 29 Casino is located at the eastern end of the Coachella Valley on Dillon Road between Interstate 10 and Hwy 86.
Check out our other Casino...
Tortoise Rock Casino in Twentynine Palms, California is beautifully situated between the majestic Joshua Tree National Park and one of the country’s largest military training facilities—the United States Marine Corps Air Ground Combat Center. We employ 150+ Team Members.
The casino offers 30,000 square feet of gaming space, with the industry's best Slot Machines, plenty of Table Games, live poker, live entertainment, along with Oasis Grille and Shelly’s Lounge.