EVS Attendant - Maryland - Live! Casino Hotel Maryland
EVS Attendant - Maryland
Live! Casino Hotel Maryland
Hanover, Maryland 21076
Nov 06, 2020
Feb 18, 2021
Type of Position:
Responsible for maintaining a clean, safe, fast, friendly, and fun environment for all guests, team members, and company assets. The focus shall always be on ensuring a safe and comfortable environment while maintaining a positive can do attitude with an emphasis on the highest level of guest service for both external and internal guests to Live! Casino and Hotel.
Core Service Standards
- CLEAN: Must make the property shine and look impeccable while maintaining a neat CLEAN and crisp personal appearance.
- SAFE: Must make guests feel SAFE and comfortable through creating a worry free, carefree experience.
- FAST: Provide FAST and efficient service with accuracy. Meet service time requirements and anticipate guest needs.
- FRIENDLY: Greet each guest with FRIENDLY welcomes, making eye contact and smiling. Use H.E.A.R.T. steps to ease guest concerns. Say thank you to departing guests.
- FUN: Work passionately as a team to create a FUN experience both for everyone who works and plays here.
Specific Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for cleaning all slot machines, floors, windows, walls, stairs, and elevators.
- Responsible for vacuuming all floors.
- Cleaning, disinfecting, and restocking all restrooms.
- Mopping floors around the bars, in restrooms and at entrances.
- Responsible for removing all trash and debris from machines, floors, and trash cans. Trash and debris to be deposited in the outside dumpsters.
- Ensure guests to Maryland Live enjoy a positive gaming experience due to cleanliness of the property.
- Welcomes and interacts with guests and other team members with a genuine display of caring and friendliness.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to read, follows instructions, and understands visual aids.
- Ability to use a vacuum and carpet cleaner, buffer, ladder, and shop vac.
- Knowledge of safety guidelines.
- Answer all calls promptly and maintain politeness; pay attention to the needs of guests at all times.
- Ability to perform assigned duties under frequent time pressure in an interruptive environment.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent is preferred.
- Zero (0) to one (1) year of experience in cleaning public buildings and/or facilities.
Must be able to comply with all state gaming regulations, which may include obtaining a license.
- Able to communicate using a two-way radio with ear piece.
- Able to clean smoking areas.
- Able to push/lift up to 20 pounds.
- Able to stand and/or walk up to 7 ½ hours per shift.
- Able to stoop, crouch, and kneel.
- Able to reach with arms.
- Able to ascend/descend stairs for at least 7 ½ hours per shift.
- Able to work in a loud work environment.
- Require manual dexterity to operate all necessary equipment
- 24/7 high energy casino with over 300,000 sq. ft of gaming and entertainment space and approximately 3000 employees
- Exposed to alcohol, cigarette and cigar smoke, bright lights, and loud noises.
- You will work in an environment where smoking is allowed.
Applicants must already be authorized to work in the US and must be able to obtain and maintain a casino license in the state of Maryland.
Please click on Apply Now to submit your Casino Careers resume and you will be directed to our Career Page where you must complete our Employment Application to be considered.
Live! Casino & Hotel Maryland
7002 Arundel Mills Circle #7777
Hanover, MD 21076
Live! Casino & Hotel Maryland is located in the Washington DC/Baltimore corridor at Arundel Mills. Open 24/7, the $500+ million Maryland Live! Casino is one of the largest commercial casinos in the country. The property features more than 200 live action table games, including a Poker Room; approximately 4,000 slot machines, two High Limit rooms, and the Orchid Gaming & Smoking Patio.
Guests can enjoy five-star accommodations including The Live! Lofts boutique hotel, located just minutes from the Casino. The Live! features 250 guest rooms and suites, and approximately 3,400-square-feet of meeting and banquet space.
A variety of irresistible dining options include the Zagat-rated #1 steakhouse The Prime Rib®; David’s, featuring global cuisine; Bobby’s Burger Palace, from celebrated chef Bobby Flay; The Cheesecake Factory®; Luk Fu and 8 at Luk Fu, serving authentic sushi and Asian cuisine; Morty’s Deli; Latin cuisine at En Vivo; Phillips® Seafood Express; and Luckies, offering Starbucks coffee, pastries, and Italian gelato; and a sizzling nightlife, including nightly entertainment at Live! Center Stage; the R Bar; and The Lobby Bar at David’s.
Other first-class amenities include the Shop Live! retail store; a bus lounge, and a secure covered 5,000-space parking garage with valet service, free self-parking and direct elevator access to the casino floor. Maryland Live! Casino is owned and operated by an affiliate of The Cordish Companies.
A 4,000-seat Event Center, opening in two phases, features 40,000-square-feet of meeting and banquet space, and a performance venue with a regular lineup of headline entertainment completes the Live! experience.
We offer competitive salaries, generous benefits and unlimited career potential. Our benefits are effective on the first of the month following 60-days of employment.