Slot Technician - Maryland - Live! Casino Hotel Maryland
Slot Technician - Maryland
Live! Casino Hotel Maryland
Hanover, Maryland 21076
Nov 06, 2020
Feb 18, 2021
Type of Position:
Casino Tables, Slots, Sports, & Online Gaming
Repairs, maintains, and monitors the operation of assigned electronic gaming devices. Fills payout reserve containers. Participates in physical move of any slot related equipment.
Core Service Standards
- CLEAN: Must make the property shine and look impeccable while maintaining a neat CLEAN and crisp personal appearance.
- SAFE: Must make guests feel SAFE and comfortable through creating a worry free, carefree experience.
- FAST: Provide FAST and efficient service with accuracy. Meet service time requirements and anticipate guest needs.
- FRIENDLY: Greet each guest with FRIENDLY welcomes, making eye contact and smiling. Use H.E.A.R.T. steps to ease guest concerns. Say thank you to departing guests.
- FUN: Work passionately as a team to create a FUN experience both for everyone who works and plays here.
Specific Responsibilities and Duties
- Repair and maintain slot related equipment on the casino floor.
- Repair and maintain slot related equipment in the slot shop.
- Participate in installation, movement, and removal of slot related equipment.
- Maintain proper gaming logs in order to comply with state and or internal regulations.
- Ensure an enjoyable gaming experience of guests to by maintaining the gaming equipment at the top level of proper operation.
- Ensure interaction with guests is friendly, cooperative and professional.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of hand tools and electronic testing devices.
- Ability to write technical statements.
- Ability to read simple instructions and schematic diagrams.
- Ability to do routine troubleshooting.
- Ability to repair gaming devices.
- Knowledge of gaming laws and regulations.
- Good communication skills.
- Good leadership ability.
- A high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Two (2)-year Electronic Degree is preferred or equivalent experience in electrical maintenance.
- Must be able to comply with all state gaming regulations, which may include obtaining a license.
- Casino is over 300,000 square feet and requires ability and energy to move about it with a true sense of urgency.
- Standing 15%
- Walking 80%
- Sitting 5%
- Keyboarding 5%
- Use of going up and down 31 stairs multiple times per day and elevators.
- 24/7 high energy casino with over 300,000 sq. ft. of gaming and entertainment space and approximately 3000 employees.
- Exposed to alcohol, cigarette and cigar smoke, bright lights, and loud noises.
- You will work in an environment where smoking is allowed.
Applicants must already be authorized to work in the US and must be able to obtain and maintain a casino license in the state of Maryland.
Please click on Apply Now to submit your Casino Careers resume and you will be directed to our Career Page where you must complete our Employment Application to be considered.
Live! Casino & Hotel Maryland
7002 Arundel Mills Circle #7777
Hanover, MD 21076
Live! Casino & Hotel Maryland is located in the Washington DC/Baltimore corridor at Arundel Mills. Open 24/7, the $500+ million Maryland Live! Casino is one of the largest commercial casinos in the country. The property features more than 200 live action table games, including a Poker Room; approximately 4,000 slot machines, two High Limit rooms, and the Orchid Gaming & Smoking Patio.
Guests can enjoy five-star accommodations including The Live! Lofts boutique hotel, located just minutes from the Casino. The Live! features 250 guest rooms and suites, and approximately 3,400-square-feet of meeting and banquet space.
A variety of irresistible dining options include the Zagat-rated #1 steakhouse The Prime Rib®; David’s, featuring global cuisine; Bobby’s Burger Palace, from celebrated chef Bobby Flay; The Cheesecake Factory®; Luk Fu and 8 at Luk Fu, serving authentic sushi and Asian cuisine; Morty’s Deli; Latin cuisine at En Vivo; Phillips® Seafood Express; and Luckies, offering Starbucks coffee, pastries, and Italian gelato; and a sizzling nightlife, including nightly entertainment at Live! Center Stage; the R Bar; and The Lobby Bar at David’s.
Other first-class amenities include the Shop Live! retail store; a bus lounge, and a secure covered 5,000-space parking garage with valet service, free self-parking and direct elevator access to the casino floor. Maryland Live! Casino is owned and operated by an affiliate of The Cordish Companies.
A 4,000-seat Event Center, opening in two phases, features 40,000-square-feet of meeting and banquet space, and a performance venue with a regular lineup of headline entertainment completes the Live! experience.
We offer competitive salaries, generous benefits and unlimited career potential. Our benefits are effective on the first of the month following 60-days of employment.