IT Tech I - Spotlight 29 Casino
IT Tech I
Spotlight 29 Casino
Coachella, California 92236
May 10, 2021
Jun 10, 2021
Type of Position:
We are seeking an experience, skilled information technology candidate to join our growing organization. In this position, the IT Technician I will coordinate with the IT Help Desk Supervisor and IT Director for tasks that arise for day-to-day operations of the various computer systems and hardware. They will provide onsite administration for software/hardware users in a variety of work environments, including professional offices, workgroups or departments and public areas.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Upon request, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Maintain, monitor and correct any computer related problems that may arise.
- Receive, install and test all new PC hardware.
- Set up hardware and install licensed software.
- Assist with system backups and verify completion.
- Assist all Departments with computer related problems.
- Follow up with users to ensure that problems have been resolved satisfactorily.
- Evaluate hardware problems, repair or replace components as necessary.
- Record problems which occurred, such as down time, and actions taken.
- Answer telephone calls to assist computer users encountering problem.
- Assist workers in classifying, cataloging, and maintaining tapes.
- May be on-call during off scheduled hours.
- Ensure compliance with all Minimum Internal Control Standards (MICS) as well as all Tribal Internal Control Standards (TICS).
- Present a positive image of the Tribe to its guests, vendors, and employees and to assist them as required.
- Must follow all safety policies and procedures and attend all scheduled safety meetings and training as a condition of employment.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
GAMING INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS PREFERRED
- Must have High School Diploma or GED
- 1 year experience in PC/Computer Technician capacity
- Excellent technical knowledge of network and PC hardware
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
Please click on the Apply Now button to submit your Casino Careers resume in our database. If you are redirected to our Company Online Application, it must also be completed for you to be considered. If an Email Employer button is visible, it enables you to also submit a resume/cover letter.
If you don’t have a resume and would like to complete a written application, please stop by our offices Monday – Friday from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
We are located on the Second Floor by the escalators next to Blue Bar. Covered parking is available. Please be aware you’ll be required to wear a face mask and your temperature will be taken by security personnel. Please bring photo ID in case you we need you to obtain a Guest Pass for interviewing with us. Thank you!
Spotlight 29 Casino
46-200 Harrison Place
Coachella, CA 92236
Web Site: https://www.spotlight29.com
Be Part of Our Team!! There’s a reason why some of our associates have been a part of our Team for 25+ years. We are an employer of choice and proudly associated with the Twenty-Nine Palms Band of Cahuilla Indians.
As one of the larger employers of the Coachella Valley, we offer our Team Members competitive wages & benefits including medical, dental, vision educational reimbursement; discounted Team Member meals, training & development, rewards and recognition, and much more.
Spotlight 29 Casino employs over 500 local residents our casino features more than 1,500 Las Vegas-style slot machines, 35 table games, food & beverage outlets, banquet and entertainment space. Spotlight 29 Casino is located at the eastern end of the Coachella Valley on Dillon Road between Interstate 10 and Hwy 86.
Check out our other Casino...
Tortoise Rock Casino in Twentynine Palms, California is beautifully situated between the majestic Joshua Tree National Park and one of the country’s largest military training facilities—the United States Marine Corps Air Ground Combat Center. We employ 150+ Team Members.
The casino offers 30,000 square feet of gaming space, with the industry's best Slot Machines, plenty of Table Games, live poker, live entertainment, along with Oasis Grille and Shelly’s Lounge.