IT Support Manager - Bally's Corporation
IT Support Manager
Lincoln, Rhode Island 02865
Jan 13, 2021
Feb 13, 2021
Type of Position:
The IT Support Manager supervises information technology (IT) support staff; oversees computer system and software maintenance and repair; assists with computer equipment purchasing and installation; and maintains networks and connectivity for users.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Enabling successful vendor relationships, expertly managing their deliverables
- Building relationships internally and externally as you work to provide scalable solutions to the business
- Being the first point of escalation for resolving all internal IT software, hardware, and wireless network connectivity issues including setup, connectivity, functionality, and update issues for Macs and PCs. Administer workstation hardening, encryption, anti-virus installation and configuration
- Being the person responsible for hardware and software system access for employee onboarding and offboarding (including Zoom, MS Teams and SharePoint groups, and general user administration)
- Enabling ease for meetings by maintaining conference room hardware (including displays, computing equipment, audio/visual, telephony)
- Using your expert multi-tasking capabilities – blocking and tackling multiple tickets, addressing urgency as it may arise, and delegating to our vendors & 3rd party suppliers
- Assisting others to be efficient – staying current with relevant technology trends and providing recommendations for cost-effective solutions for increased productivity, and as a competitive advantage
- Managing and maintaining IT asset inventory and software licensing, working with management to ensure that systems and software are accurately recorded, tracked, and retired to 100% of accountability standards
- Establishing and reporting monthly on operational metrics. Maintaining operational dashboards.
- Wearing your security and regulatory compliance goggles-including maintaining documentation and partnering with Security and Compliance on security initiatives and audit support
- Establishing and maintaining data retention policies and governance including data exports & eDiscovery
- Developing and maintain IT Support documentation and help guides
- Technical Capacity
- Communication Proficiency
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Organization Skills
- Teamwork Orientation
- Time Management
- Customer/Client Focus
- Strategic Thinking
- Assists Information Technology functions as needed.
Chief Information Officer
Preferred Education and Experience
- 6+ years of professional experience in IT with a strong technical knowledge of MacOS, Windows, and front-end administration of a wide variety of solutions (e.g. O365, Azure, MS Teams, Zoom, Cisco Meraki, JAMF, Intune, etc.)
- Experience managing a small-medium sized team, including hiring team members, mentoring them, and conducting performance reviews. (Experience with remote teams is a plus.)
This position operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phone, photocopier, filing cabinets and fax machines. The noise level is usually moderate.
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move objects up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision and the ability to adjust focus.
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
Please click on the Apply Now button. You will be redirected to our career page on which you must complete our online Employment Application. If the Email Employer button is visible, you may use it to submit a resume/cover letter.
100 Twin River Road
Lincoln, RI 02865
Bally's Corporation currently owns and manages 11 casinos across seven states, a horse racetrack, and 13 authorized OTB licenses in Colorado. With more than 5,400 employees, the Company's operations include 11,859 slot machines, 405 gaming tables and 2,538 hotel rooms.
Properties include Twin River Casino Hotel (Lincoln, RI), Tiverton Casino Hotel (Tiverton, RI), Hard Rock Hotel & Casino (Biloxi, MS), Casino Vicksburg (Vicksburg, MS), Eldorado Resort Casino Shreveport (Shreveport, LA), Dover Downs Hotel & Casino (Dover, DE), Bally's Atlantic City (Atlantic City, NJ), Casino KC (Kansas City, MO), Golden Gates Casino (Black Hawk, CO), Golden Gulch Casino (Black Hawk, CO), Mardi Gras Casino (Black Hawk, CO), and Arapahoe Park racetrack (Aurora, CO).
Following the completion of pending acquisitions, which include Tropicana Evansville (Evansville, IN), Jumer's Casino & Hotel (Rock Island, IL), and MontBleu Resort Casino & Spa (Lake Tahoe, NV), the Company will own and manage 14 casinos across 10 states. Its shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol "BALY."