Beverage Server - Sign on Bonus $500! - Spotlight 29 Casino
Beverage Server - Sign on Bonus $500!
Spotlight 29 Casino
Coachella, California 92236
Jul 15, 2021
Aug 15, 2021
Type of Position:
Full Time, Part Time
Food and Beverage
Spotlight 29 Casino is excited to be hiring dynamic Beverage Servers (full time and part time) who serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages to guests in a friendly, courteous, helpful, timely and professional manner resulting in a high level of guest satisfaction.
Some Essential Duties and Responsibilities Include
- Maintaining a bank
- Take beverage orders and enter into POS
- Collect orders from Bartender
- Serve guest drinks and collect payment
- Stock service station with supplies and regularly keep it clean
- Present a positive image of the casino to it’s guests and vendors and assist them as required
- The Casino is a gaming facility and isn’t a smoke-free environment
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time
Here are just some of the requirements for this position
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Have a High School Diploma or GED
- Food Handler’s Certificate from Riverside County
- Pass a background check to obtain a Tribal Gaming License
- Prior hospitality experience
- Prefer 6 months or more beverage experience
- Pass our internal Alcohol Awareness Class
- Must pass pre-placement physical (regularly life and/or move up to 25 pounds)
- Cash handling experience
- Knowledge of common drinks
- Excellent people and guest service skills
- Must be able to multi-task standing and walking for long periods of time
- Due to Covic-19, this position must wear a face mask at all times when not on breaks eating or drinking
** Please note, this job posting only contains a portion of the Job Description which is provided at time of hire.
BE PART OF THE SPOTLIGHT 29 TEAM! WE ARE OFFERING NEW HIRE SIGN ON BONUS $500!
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
Please click on the Apply Now button to submit your Casino Careers resume in our database. If you are redirected to our Company Online Application, it must also be completed for you to be considered. If an Email Employer button is visible, it enables you to also submit a resume/cover letter.
If you don’t have a resume and would like to complete a written application, please stop by our offices Monday – Friday from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
We are located on the Second Floor by the escalators next to Blue Bar. Covered parking is available. Please be aware you’ll be required to wear a face mask and your temperature will be taken by security personnel. Please bring photo ID in case you we need you to obtain a Guest Pass for interviewing with us. Thank you!
Spotlight 29 Casino
46-200 Harrison Place
Coachella, CA 92236
Web Site: https://www.spotlight29.com
Be Part of Our Team!! There’s a reason why some of our associates have been a part of our Team for 25+ years. We are an employer of choice and proudly associated with the Twenty-Nine Palms Band of Cahuilla Indians.
As one of the larger employers of the Coachella Valley, we offer our Team Members competitive wages & benefits including medical, dental, vision educational reimbursement; discounted Team Member meals, training & development, rewards and recognition, and much more.
Spotlight 29 Casino employs over 500 local residents our casino features more than 1,500 Las Vegas-style slot machines, 35 table games, food & beverage outlets, banquet and entertainment space. Spotlight 29 Casino is located at the eastern end of the Coachella Valley on Dillon Road between Interstate 10 and Hwy 86.
Check out our other Casino...
Tortoise Rock Casino in Twentynine Palms, California is beautifully situated between the majestic Joshua Tree National Park and one of the country’s largest military training facilities—the United States Marine Corps Air Ground Combat Center. We employ 150+ Team Members.
The casino offers 30,000 square feet of gaming space, with the industry's best Slot Machines, plenty of Table Games, live poker, live entertainment, along with Oasis Grille and Shelly’s Lounge.