Field Service Technician - Central Michigan - Data Financial, Inc.
Field Service Technician - Central Michigan
Data Financial, Inc.
Grand Rapids, Michigan 49504
Oct 21, 2020
Oct 28, 2020
Type of Position:
Casino Tables, Slots, Sports, & Online Gaming
Employer seeks individual to join field service operations in Central Michigan. Must be reliable, self-directed and have excellent communication skills. Please send resume in confidence.
The Field Service Technician performs installation and maintenance of products in financial institutions and casinos at customer sites throughout Central Michigan. Maintains a high level of customer satisfaction through proactive attention to customer requirements and positive customer interactions. Performs all administrative duties including record keeping, information reporting, and inventory management.
- Performs first line maintenance on the equipment at customer site to ensure the assigned machine is maintained at the established levels.
- Maintains technical competence through formal training programs, on-site training, and on-the-job training.
- Responds to service calls from customers in a timely manner.
- Ensures that the required Preventive Maintenance is performed.
- Records maintenance activities using approved methods and procedures.
- Actively promotes a high level of customer satisfaction by maintaining open communications and providing proactive attention to customer requirements.
- Demonstrates flexibility to travel, as necessary in support of business needs.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience
- Associate Degree (Electrical/Mechanical) or equivalent preferred with two years experience as a Field Service Technician in a related high tech field.
- Experience should include a strong electro-mechanical background, firm understanding of electronic principles, and a solid operating knowledge of computer systems. PC skills must include the capability of operating a computer in a Windows environment, and executing basic networking functions.
- Must possess effective oral and written communication skills and must successfully pass background check and drug screening test.
Compensation based on experience
Benefits include training, competitive salary, company vehicle and benefits.
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
To apply, please click on the “Apply Now” button which will submit your Casino Careers resume and place it in our Applicant Tracking Report. You may also use the Email Employer button to submit your resume.
Data Financial, Inc.
1100 Glen Oaks Lane
Mequon, WI 53092
Data Financial, Inc. provides live call response, trained professionals and coast-to-coast product support. We offer expert consultation, custom software and hardware solutions. Our broad range of service options include on-site installation and service, comprehensive maintenance agreements, telephone support and trouble-shooting, depot service and remote online support.
The clients of Data Financial, Inc. are treated with urgency and respect, and always backed by our unconditional guarantee.
Our company mission is very simple - a no-nonsense attitude towards exceeding the expectations of our customers, complemented by a timeless commitment to quality, excellence and value.
Since 1983, we have established partnerships with major manufacturers of equipment and supplies in a variety of industries. Our objective is to keep our clients up-to-date and meet their on-going needs.