Housekeeper Hotel - Fantasy Springs Resort Casino
Fantasy Springs Resort Casino
Indio, California 92203
Jan 07, 2021
Feb 18, 2021
Type of Position:
To assure cleanliness of guest floor corridors, foyers, stairwells, and public vending areas, and assists room attendants in order to maintain Fantasy Springs Resort Casino?s high standards of quality.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Stock linen closets with amenities and supplies for room attendants; may include taking supplies directly to room attendants.
- Empty room attendant carts of soiled linen and trash.
- Clean and remove spots from corridor walls and doors. Polish and clean mirrors, room numbers on guest room doors, and elevator doors.
- Vacuum, sweep, and/or mop hallways, stairwells, vending areas, and foyers.
- Flip mattresses and move furniture as assigned by supervisor.
- Assist room attendants with removal of trash and linen from guest rooms during high occupancy turnover.
- Assist carpet cleaner with relocation of furniture.
- Report all suspicious persons or actions, hazardous conditions, etc. to the Security Department.
- Turn is all items found in employee?s working area to Hotel Lost and Found department.
- Respond to guests questions. Provide guest assistance, directions, and information as requested.
- Provide instruction and/or guidance for guest and employee safety in fire or other emergency situations.
- Other duties as assigned such as assisting Room Attendants when necessary or lobby attendants when requested.
This position is not limited to those duties listed in the job description. Duties and responsibilities can be changed, expanded, reduced or deleted to meet business needs of the company.
Any combination of education and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities. Some education preferred. Previous janitorial experience preferred. Must be at least 18 years of age or older. Knowledge of stain removal and chemical cleaning agents, and operations of different types of equipment.
- Ability to learn and apply Hazardous Chemical and Performance for Excellence training standards during new hire introductory period.
- Ability to comprehend English, both written and oral.
- Ability to lift, bend, stoop, walk, push and pull heavy equipment, and stand for extended periods of time. Lifting may include equipment or furniture weighing up to 100lbs.
Employees working the Casino or Bowling Center may be exposed to second-hand smoke and moderate levels of noise.
The Company provides its employees with a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision care, life insurance and a 401(k) Retirement Plan. In addition to these benefits you are entitled to paid time off (PTO), an employee assistance program (EAP) and more!
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
Fantasy Springs Resort Casino
Cabazon Band of Mission Indians
84-245 Indio Springs Parkway
Indio, CA 92203-3499
Fax: (760) 238-5621
Web Site: www.fantasyspringsresort.com
Fantasy Springs Resort Casino is located on the reservation of the Cabazon Band of Mission Indians in southern California near the city of Indio, 22 miles east of Palm Springs and approximately 130 miles northeast of Los Angeles.
Fantasy Springs Resort Casino offers 2,000 slot and video poker machines, Bingo and 40 table games, which include Blackjack, Mini-Baccarat, California Craps, Jackpot Pai Gow, and Spanish 21.
The Resort offers 250 luxurious rooms with spectacular mountain views. Food and beverage venues include fine dining in The Bistro and casual dining or cocktails in JOY Asian Cuisine, POM, The Fresh Grill Buffet, The Pizza Kitchen, Lique , LIT bar & lounge, and the12th Floor Cocktail Lounge & Wine Bar.
Guests can enjoy live entertainment from concerts to boxing in the Special Events Center and relax on the Eagle Falls Golf Course, a masterpiece with unique elevations and water features that is open for public play.