Internal Auditor - Fantasy Springs Resort Casino
Fantasy Springs Resort Casino
Indio, California 92203
Jan 07, 2021
May 16, 2021
Type of Position:
Internal Auditor will examine and evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of the system of internal controls,
compliance with the NIGC MICS, the Tribal-State Gaming Compact, Tribal Internal Control Standards, and approved policies and procedures, the accuracy of financial records and reports, and the economy and efficiency of performance for the activities being reviewed.
- To conduct or assist in conducting reviews of assigned organizational and functional activities.
- To evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of the management controls over those activities.
- To determine whether organizational units in the company are performing their planning, accounting, custodial, or control activities in compliance with management instructions, applicable statements of policy and procedures, Tribal Internal Control Standards, NIGC MICS, and in a manner consistent with both company objectives and high standards of administrative practice.
- To plan and execute complete reviews of limited audit assignments, or conduct reviews of portions of extensive audit assignments, in accordance with acceptance professional standards.
- To report audit findings and to make recommendations for the correction of unsatisfactory conditions, improvements in operations, and reduction in cost.
- To perform or assist in the performance of special reviews at the request of management and Tribal Gaming Commission.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED/equivalent.
- 3 years casino Accounting, Auditing, and Compliance experience preferred.
- Computer skills (Word, Excel, and Databases), Quantitative mathematical analysis.
- BA Degree in Accounting or Business Administration preferred.
The Company provides its employees with a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision care, life insurance and a 401(k) Retirement Plan. In addition to these benefits you are entitled to paid time off (PTO), an employee assistance program (EAP) and more!
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
Please click on the Apply Now button to submit your Casino Careers resume in our database. If you are redirected to our Company Online Application, it must also be completed for you to be considered. If an Email Employer button is visible, it enables you to also submit a resume/cover letter.
Fantasy Springs Resort Casino
Cabazon Band of Mission Indians
84-245 Indio Springs Parkway
Indio, CA 92203-3499
Fax: (760) 238-5621
Fantasy Springs Resort Casino is located on the reservation of the Cabazon Band of Mission Indians in southern California near the city of Indio, 22 miles east of Palm Springs and approximately 130 miles northeast of Los Angeles.
Fantasy Springs Resort Casino offers 2,000 slot and video poker machines, Bingo and 40 table games, which include Blackjack, Mini-Baccarat, California Craps, Jackpot Pai Gow, and Spanish 21.
The Resort offers 250 luxurious rooms with spectacular mountain views. Food and beverage venues include fine dining in The Bistro and casual dining or cocktails in JOY Asian Cuisine, POM, The Fresh Grill Buffet, The Pizza Kitchen, Lique , LIT bar & lounge, and the 12th Floor Cocktail Lounge & Wine Bar.
Guests can enjoy live entertainment from concerts to boxing in the Special Events Center and relax on the Eagle Falls Golf Course, a masterpiece with unique elevations and water features that is open for public play.